First game that you finished?

Options

Replies

• mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    That's a very long time ago, first I can remember. Super Mario Land on the Game Boy, Super Pang in the arcade - although this was me and a friend, still memorable.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm, i think spyro gateway to glimmer... i dont really finish games much, apart from ff which gets a bit ocd

Ha Pikachu with a mustache...that's kind cute actually.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Options
    I remember finishing Super Mario 3 !!! God that was an awesome game and then of course Super Mario World and Zelda for the SNES :)
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Fairly sure it was one of the Mario games!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Options
    Fairly sure it was one of the Mario games!

That's my girl! :) Smart cookie I've always said.
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm, i think spyro gateway to glimmer... i dont really finish games much, apart from ff which gets a bit ocd

Ha Pikachu with a mustache...that's kind cute actually.

lol it's rediculous, i dont know why the original design didn't have him sporting a nice tash
  • josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Legacy of Kain. The whole series just makes me happy.

loved that series, played them on Dreamcast, PS/PS2, xbox... just wanted to play it with different controllers

Anyone hear any new rumors on the new Legacy Of Kain game? I do know that Crystal Dynamics is revealing a new game this year...

And oh ya, first game to beat was Shadowgate for NES
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Super Mario Bros. Technically anything before that would be nil due to non-ending games of the atari generation. I used to be a pro at Defender(atari 2600) making to level 50 - 60 with one sit-down.
  • AmandaBroun
    Options
    Curse of Monkey Island
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Probably something like Mario on Nintendo when I was a kid. But the first game I remember putting a ton of time into was Zelda, Link to the past on Super Nintendo. Oh, and Crono Trigger-->the first RPG I ever played. :heart:
  • Wilson336
    Wilson336 Posts: 76
    Options
    Wizard's Crown, published by SSI. It was on my Tandy 1000 computer, and took up two whole 5 1/4" floppy disks!!
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    just realized i replyed like 5 times and didnt actually say the first game ibeat

im trying to think it was either SMB 1 2 or 3 or maybe Goonies 2 with help from friends or maybe even Castlevainia the original
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Possiblya spectrum game way back in the 80s. The first ones I remember are megadrive games Sonic and Sonic 2 as well as ToeJam and Earl - Panic on Funkotron.
  • Iheartpsychosis
    Options
    Well the first one I remember completing was Streets Of Rage

it may have been and almost certain it was Alex Kidd on the Mastersystem

Streets of Rage for me too. Sadly i never got past getting the helicopter on Alex the Kid lol
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Math Blasters.
    Yukon Trail. (not Oregon!)

No, really.

And first non-educational video game completed? Toss up between Pokemon Blue or Zelda Ocarina of Time. Fuzzy memory.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Probably Super Mario Bros 2, or Castlevania: Simon's Quest, or Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

I remember playing the last two with my mom and my sister :)
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    With someone: The Adventures of Link

Myself: Tomb Raider 3
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I can't remember which one I beat first, but I'm gonna go with The Lion King on SNES... Next to Aladdin, that game was incredibly effing hard.. though to be far I haven't played it since I was about 7 or 8. Shortly after, I believe, came Super Bomberman for SNES.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Probably Super Mario Bros 2, or Castlevania: Simon's Quest, or Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

I remember playing the last two with my mom and my sister :)

Probably the same for me, just with my dad. I had Castlevania Dracula X as a kid. I wish I still had that game!
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can figure out the EXACT first game I beat. I am almost thinking Super Mario Bros or Guardian Legend on the Original Nintendo. STILL one of my favorite systems ever!