Team Twilight Locker Room (Enter at Your Own Risk)

Options
ScarlettVamp
ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
Edited to add: If anyone is offended by this idea, PLEASE let me know and I'll email Stacy and ask her to delete this post. :flowerforyou:

I just posted a response to Stacy's latest pic on the January challenge thread and realized that there are those who might find that kind of thing offensive. I certainly don't want to offend anyone or put them off being part of one of our challenges because we are kidding around and the humor is a bit adult. I thought it might be a good thing to start a thread where we can joke around, post pictures, tease one another, talk about our Twi-Obsessions, and let it all hang out.

I've deleted the post on the January Challenge and added it below:

(in response to the picture of the T-shirt regarding Jacob's sexual prowess:noway: )

Speaking of cutting to the chase. Minds out of the gutter people! He IS a vampire.:wink:

motivator9713524.jpg

Replies

• lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that picture! That made my night ..
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    2ccac64d.jpg

91152793.jpg

I did this this last edit, I think it turned out ok

61c8e668.jpg

Edited post to say that if it wasn't for the gutter my mind would be homeless these days with thoughts of this man, and the pictures from Bel Ami
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm coming back here later to check this out!!! Gotta go to work at some point today!!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE! Have a wonderful week my lovely Twifriends :happy:
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I love it all, ladies!!

Do we have any Jasper, Carlisle or Emmett fans? I noticed a lot of Team Edward & Team Jacob. There are a lot of pictures of Kellan shirtless too - very locker-room appropriate.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I love it all, ladies!!

Do we have any Jasper, Carlisle or Emmett fans? I noticed a lot of Team Edward & Team Jacob. There are a lot of pictures of Kellan shirtless too - very locker-room appropriate.

I love them all! Call me crazy, but I am in love with Carlisle! He is my FAVORITE!!!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    ***shameless repost***

JacobBlackShirt.jpg
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I love it all, ladies!!

Ask and you shall receive! Feel free to ogle and compare all of the Cullen eye candy.:tongue:

CullenEyeCandy2-1.jpg
  • surfrgrl1
    Options
    I love it all, ladies!!

Ask and you shall receive! Feel free to ogle and compare all of the Cullen eye candy.:tongue:

CullenEyeCandy2-1.jpg

Ooooh Twi, you shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did!
  • Shell_7609
    Options
    the picture I mentioned............. :wink: (I can't believe I'm actually posting THIS picture)

gp1.jpg
  • ChristyBlackAttack
    Options
    I saved some of these HRH (hisroyalhotness) pics. thanks gals!!! drooling material much needed
  • surfrgrl1
    Options
    the picture I mentioned............. :wink: (I can't believe I'm actually posting THIS picture)

gp1.jpg

I'm glad you did! Takes the term Mr. Green Jeans to a whole new level!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I saved some of these HRH (hisroyalhotness) pics. thanks gals!!! drooling material much needed

I saw the HRH comment and said, "No way, that's mine and Christy's thing". Then I noticed who posted it. LOL Thanks for the laugh sis. Love ya!!
    One of these days I need to really master posting pics here and post some I have on my computer.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    can't remember if i posted this one or not, but i think you may enjoy it...

edwardbellawoods.jpg
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I will add some goodness to this thread ASAP when I'm at my iMac. Have you seen WFE promo Rob at Paris? There's a pic that rivals the infamous green pants photo. Also have you heard the term holy hard tool...? lol.

Sweet dreams! Twijourney I love the shirtless montage, btw. Thank you ladies!!
  • Shell_7609
    Options
    I will add some goodness to this thread ASAP when I'm at my iMac. Have you seen WFE promo Rob at Paris? There's a pic that rivals the infamous green pants photo. Also have you heard the term holy hard tool...? lol.

Sweet dreams! Twijourney I love the shirtless montage, btw. Thank you ladies!!

I know exactly what picture you're talking about
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I love it all, ladies!!

I love them all! Call me crazy, but I am in love with Carlisle! He is my FAVORITE!!!

I'm definitely Team Edward, but I'd take Carlisle ANY DAY as well *rawr*:love:
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

gp1.jpg

*mumbles to self* I'm a married woman...I'm a married woman...I'm a married woman...I'm a HAPPILY married woman...
  • clairelane1982
    Options
    I love it all, ladies!!

CullenEyeCandy2-1.jpg
    Well helloooooo boys...... am just starting to realise how yummy jackson is..... may have just found myself a new crush......