Team Twilight Locker Room (Enter at Your Own Risk)

Replies

• lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Figured I'd leave him here after our workout :wink: :wink: :tongue: :wink: :wink:

kellan_lutz_shirtless_pubes1-400x550.jpg

Yes please!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Not really Twilight/Vampire related, but Bel Ami FINALLY HAS A US RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!! May 4th on the On Demand channels and June 8th in theaters. Happy Birthday to me because my 41st bday is June 6th. Looks like my present will be Rob's naked a**
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Not really Twilight/Vampire related, but Bel Ami FINALLY HAS A US RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!! May 4th on the On Demand channels and June 8th in theaters. Happy Birthday to me because my 41st bday is June 6th. Looks like my present will be Rob's naked a**

That's great! I had read they would not release in U.S. until September. :brokenheart: So now I'll get to see him sooner!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member

may! that's just around the corner - hells yeah!
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    I love it all, ladies!!

Do we have any Jasper, Carlisle or Emmett fans? I noticed a lot of Team Edward & Team Jacob. There are a lot of pictures of Kellan shirtless too - very locker-room appropriate.

Ask and you shall receive! Feel free to ogle and compare all of the Cullen eye candy.:tongue:

CullenEyeCandy2-1.jpg

Ooooh Twi, you shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did!

Love the pic..I was unaware of Jackson''s hotness until I stood next to him-smells wonderful too!:blushing: :love:
  • surfrgrl1
    They just all look so yummy!
  • Shell_7609
    heres a screencap from the trailer for Cosmopolis - the teaser trailer is up at www.cosmopolisfilm.com

tumblr_m1achpl1WO1qbmsv5o1_400.jpg
  • chanstriste13
    heres a screencap from the trailer for Cosmopolis - the teaser trailer is up at www.cosmopolisfilm.com

tumblr_m1achpl1WO1qbmsv5o1_400.jpg

i haven't even heard of this! this looks soooooo good! another flick i'm looking forward to!
  • chanstriste13
    **** me. we went to see the hunger games last night at midnight, and our stupid theater started playing 21 jump street instead. this is not the end of the world. what *is* the end of the world, is that had they played the correct film, i would have been able to see the breaking dawn part 2 trailer - and i did not. get. to. see. it.

can i sue?

*so* ****ing pissed right now!!! :explode:
  • chanstriste13
    seriously. i'm still seething right now. gah!
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    They're playing the trailer before Hunger Games?! Maybe that's why every single person at my work asked if I was going to go see it this weekend. LMAO!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    **** me. we went to see the hunger games last night at midnight, and our stupid theater started playing 21 jump street instead. this is not the end of the world. what *is* the end of the world, is that had they played the correct film, i would have been able to see the breaking dawn part 2 trailer - and i did not. get. to. see. it.

can i sue?

*so* ****ing pissed right now!!! :explode:

I'm pissed for you! :noway: :grumble: :mad: :angry:

I have to admit that I would have been showing my *kitten* at the theater after the movie and telling them I want to at LEAST stand in the back of the next show to see the Twilight preview. I mean, with what movies cost these days, at least let me see everything I want to see!!
  • surfrgrl1
    Ohhhh I would be p*ssed too. Twilight was on Fox earlier this week, and during commercial breaks they were showing a lot of Hunger Games previews and movie info. I am going to see Hunger Games on Saturday afternoon, so I sure hope i get to see the BD2 preview!
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 4,017 Member
    :brokenheart: Being locked out of BD trailer AND Hunger Games??? Unconscionable!! (always wanted to use that word and this is the time!) I'm with Twi, you should refuse to clear the theater until you are put in a showing of it ASAP!!

Just back from a great evening of both HG and BD2T and the Snow White and the Huntsman trailer was longer than last time I saw it. Interesting how many Twilight tie ins there were all told. I gotta go again soon to see Jake and Edward!:blushing:
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    I saw Hunger Games on Sunday and halfway through the movie I had to pee so bad...I normally try and hold it, but I just couldn't (super large water chugged during the movie - bad idea) so I ran out into the lobby and what are the people watching?? Twilight. It made me pause for half a second. It was the field trip scene....I LOVE THAT SCENE! Guh. Then I remembered I had to pee, ran in, got distracted on the way back into the theater, and then remembered I was missing parts of a movie I had paid to see. LOL

TMI, I know, but I was really torn on staying to watch Twilight in the lobby! hahaha My husband laughed and rolled his eyes at me when I told him later on that night.

Saw the BD trailer as well during the previews (and squeeled like a little girl when it came on) and I don't know...is there more than one? The one I saw was so....short....
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    I can't post the pics here because they are the property of PopSugar.com, but here's the link to lots of Sexy Rob goodness in Malibu at the beginning of April.

http://www.popsugar.com/Robert-Pattinson-Shirtless-Pictures-Paddleboarding-22491639

I'm sure many of you have already seen them, but I keep looking at them again and again. Can you say "Happy Trail" boys and girls?:bigsmile:

WARNING: If you haven't seen these yet, please remember to tie on your official Twilight bib first to contain the drool. :wink:
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    I'm seriously drooling over the aspect of Rob in "Uniform". Any man in a military uniform is relatively good looking.. put Rob in one... holy freaking hell.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    I saw Hunger Games on Sunday and halfway through the movie I had to pee so bad...I normally try and hold it, but I just couldn't (super large water chugged during the movie - bad idea) so I ran out into the lobby and what are the people watching?? Twilight. It made me pause for half a second. It was the field trip scene....I LOVE THAT SCENE! Guh. Then I remembered I had to pee, ran in, got distracted on the way back into the theater, and then remembered I was missing parts of a movie I had paid to see. LOL

TMI, I know, but I was really torn on staying to watch Twilight in the lobby! hahaha My husband laughed and rolled his eyes at me when I told him later on that night.

Saw the BD trailer as well during the previews (and squeeled like a little girl when it came on) and I don't know...is there more than one? The one I saw was so....short....

The trailer you saw was the "teaser" one. There will be a longer one probably in June or a bit later into the Summer.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,369 Member
    I'm seriously drooling over the aspect of Rob in "Uniform". Any man in a military uniform is relatively good looking.. put Rob in one... holy freaking hell.

Rob in uniform?? :love: Where? Where? Where? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • Shell_7609

Rob in uniform?? :love: Where? Where? Where? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

The next movie that he is signed on to do is called Mission: Blacklist 1. Here is the book synopsis from amazon: Everyone has seen the footage: a heavily bearded Saddam Hussein blinking under the bright lights of infantry cameras, dazed to find himself in U.S. Army custody. Yet while the breaking news was broadcast around the world, the story of the remarkable events leading up to that moment on December 13, 2003, has never before been fully told. Mission: Black List #1 offers the complete, behind-the-scenes account of the search for Saddam Hussein, as related by the Army interrogator whose individual courage and sheer determination made the capture possible.

In July of 2003, Staff Sergeant Eric Maddox was deployed to Baghdad alongside intelligence analysts and fellow interrogators. Their assignment was clear: gather actionable intelligence—leads that could be used to launch raids on High Value Targets within the insurgency. But, as Maddox recounts, hunting for the hidden links in the terrorist network would require bold and untested tactics, and the ability to never lose sight of the target, often hiding in plain sight.

After months of chasing down leads, following hunches, and interrogating literally hundreds of detainees, Sergeant Maddox uncovered crucial details about the insurgency. In his final days in Iraq, he closed in on the dictator's inner circle and, within hours of his departure from the country, pinpointed the precise location of Saddam's Tikrit spider hole. Maddox's candid and compelling narrative reveals the logic behind the unique interrogation process he developed and provides an insider's look at his psychologically subtle, nonviolent methods. The result is a gripping, moment-by-moment account of the historic mission that brought down Black List #1.