Team Twilight Locker Room (Enter at Your Own Risk)

Replies

• ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Happy Hump Day, everyone!! I realize hump day will be over in just a little while, but better late than never right?

And speaking of ...ummm....humping....:wink:

RobertPattinsonKristenStewartEclips-1.jpg
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Come on boys, you're just JEALOUS!

lestat.jpg
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    i do love my interview vamps, too...yummy. but they would actually eat me, so we'll have to refrain.
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    This is the first time EVER that I'm posting a picture on a MFP thread! Hard to believe that. I'm trying an innocent one first:

2e67876.jpg

Edit to add: YAY! It worked on my first try, whoo too! Now I can share the pretty. lol
  • JackieMac979
    Okay, ladies. Here is the not-so-innocent photo if you have a pervy mind when it comes to Rob. Without further delay, I bring you the pic I mentioned the other day... a companion to the infamous green pants. Do I even need to tell you where to look???!!

k4gitc.jpg
    I made it message board size, but I guess I could enlarge for your viewing pleasure! pmsl
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    300591_166155103478630_100002524254628_290681_384154661_n.jpg

and I'll go there,,,,,,, from Little Ashes.......
    xrp1.jpg
  • surfrgrl1

OMG, is this from the birth scene of BD1? Bwahahahaha Didn't know they came out so well dressed!
  • Okay, ladies. Here is the not-so-innocent photo if you have a pervy mind when it comes to Rob. Without further delay, I bring you the pic I mentioned the other day... a companion to the infamous green pants. Do I even need to tell you where to look???!!

k4gitc.jpg
    I made it message board size, but I guess I could enlarge for your viewing pleasure! pmsl
    Thats not, is it????????
  • 300591_166155103478630_100002524254628_290681_384154661_n.jpg

OMG, is this from the birth scene of BD1? Bwahahahaha Didn't know they came out so well dressed!
    OMgoodness........ i think i have just fallen in love with him all over again........... yummy.........
  • Shell_7609

OMgoodness........ i think i have just fallen in love with him all over again........... yummy.........

This is a details magazine outtake from the cover shots
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    okay...someone is going to have to clue me in on these naughty pictures. speak plainly. i am not finding the obvious here, and i want to be naughty too! so who is going to be my naughty mentor?

edited to add: in particular, the infamous green pants picture and the most recent rob walking picture. should i be looking in their schlong area? inquiring minds want to know!
  • ScarlettVamp
    Naughty mentor? Okay...I'll take that title for now. lol

Yes, he's happy to see you and no, that's not a banana in his jockeys! It's also not a snake crawling down is leg. Oh wait, maybe it is. A one eyed snake! :wink:
  • JackieMac979
    Clairelane198 - "Thats not, is it????????"

It most definitely is! Would you like me to post the pic bigger? haha

I totally don't see anything interesting in the Details spread. lol pun intended

Although IMHO this one doesn't have any prominent one eyed trouser snake's definitively outlined, maybe you'll like this one too:

a1k6sp.jpg
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    I'm only slightly embarrassed that my husband caught me looking at this thread just now....teehee :blushing:
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Hahahaha! I'm soooo happy I ventured into the locker room :)

Along the insanely hot vampire thread.....does anyone watch True Blood? They honestly get my blood running a bit quicker lol!
    Let's put it this way......my hubby is more than happy for me to watch it, in fact he's looking forward to season 4 starting here in the UK next month ;)
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Hahahaha! I'm soooo happy I ventured into the locker room :)

Along the insanely hot vampire thread.....does anyone watch True Blood? They honestly get my blood running a bit quicker lol!
    Let's put it this way......my hubby is more than happy for me to watch it, in fact he's looking forward to season 4 starting here in the UK next month ;)

Your hubby sounds like mine - we watch True Blood together as well. And he lets me watch Vampire Diaries (by myself - he can't handle the "bad acting").
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    I love Vampire Diaries! Love love love Damon **swoon**
    And also Tyler and Mason (got a huge crush on Taylor Kinney yum yum)
  • ScarlettVamp
    Okay....I had a seriously Twilight-a-licious dream last night. I've had dreams before, but never one that was more than bits and pieces of my night. This was like all the characters (especially Edward...of course) and there was a whole "story" (though I don't remember all of it but know it consumed my night). I woke up kind of pissed that I was in my own life! :grumble:
  • surfrgrl1
    Congratulations on your 'dream' that sounds really nice. i don't think I would have wanted to wake up either!!
    :laugh:
  • Shell_7609
    Figured I'd leave him here after our workout :wink: :wink: :tongue: :wink: :wink:

kellan_lutz_shirtless_pubes1-400x550.jpg