Welcome Everyone

13»

Replies

• Hi, I hope that it is okay I just joined the group. I started on 1/17 so I have finished my third day. I am just looking for a way to stay motivated:)

I am not quite sure if I missed it somewhere but is there going to be any weigh ins on certain days?
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Tell me if the "Hottie" Valentine candy as our group picture is a bad idea. LOL!

I did the 30DS this morning and combined it with my normal gym workout and I made it through. I'm sooo tired now but feel good for accomplishing it. I'd say, try it. If you're miserable on Thursday then don't do it the next week.

I think I'm going to start a new Topic for each day so we won't have tons of comments on one thread. I'll just name them the day we're on.

Its so girly :)... There are men on this forum as well. LOL

I'm open to suggestions. But the name doesn't mean men can't be a part of this group. But the majority is women so "Valentine Studs" is out. LOL! How about...

Fine by Valentine
    30 Day *kitten* Kickers
    Red Hot Sexy Mama's - Sorry, that one is really girly. =)

I think the name is fine. I definitely refer to men as hotties ;-)
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    So do I bkbabe99.

Hey Kaydensmom12, welcome to the group! We don't have any weigh-ins set but maybe we can do one on day 10, another on day 20 and then the final on day 30. That's a good idea.