Level 2 Results!

Options
2»

Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You might need something harder and longer. Power 90 looks good but if you did p90X or turbo jam you'd probably get incredible results. I think I'm getting pink method soon to do when I've gone through my DVDs.
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Looking good Kyle'smommy!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, did level one produce many changes for you or did you only start to see the changes in level 2? How long did you do each level. I sort of got fed up with my lack of progress and am instead walking the mall every morning with a friend until I'm less fed up.

I actually saw results through both levels. There were days when I was bloated and whatnot and my tummy didn't look like that. You should stick with it! You'll see more progress with Jillian than walking the mall!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    You might need something harder and longer. Power 90 looks good but if you did p90X or turbo jam you'd probably get incredible results. I think I'm getting pink method soon to do when I've gone through my DVDs.
    I'm borrowing Power 90 from a friend to test it out, if it isn't challenging enough they said i could borrow P90X, I'm just scared of overdoing it and putting myself off. 90 days seems like a long time! :-)
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, did level one produce many changes for you or did you only start to see the changes in level 2? How long did you do each level. I sort of got fed up with my lack of progress and am instead walking the mall every morning with a friend until I'm less fed up.

I actually saw results through both levels. There were days when I was bloated and whatnot and my tummy didn't look like that. You should stick with it! You'll see more progress with Jillian than walking the mall!

Eh, I wouldn't be so sure. I lost more weight doing a walking DVD. Besides, I'm not walking with her for my benefit. It's for hers. she's full term and the baby doesn't seem ready to come out. So her doctor suggested some walking.

Thank you though! Once I'm less frustrated I'll get back to it.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Janprogress.png

Just an update!! My results of the complete 30 day shred along with various other JM DVDs, usually 6 week 6 pack or No more trouble zones