Introduce Yourself!

Options
124»

Replies

• shlee83
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm Ashley and am from the south side of the city but now reside near Schaumburg. I'm looking for motivation, recipes, and virtual buds to keep me in line with my goal of losing 30 lbs and more importantly - feeling better about myself!
  • MVarghese418
    MVarghese418 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I live in Roscoe Village with my partner and two dogs. Each time I take my dogs to the vet, he tells us how both our dogs are in great shape. So technically, our house is 50% in shape. I just wish I was in the better category.
  • ChitownTanya
    Options
    Hi I'm Tanya and I live close to Ravenswood and I currently am working out at The Galter life center. I'm thinking about trying a new eating plan and get more exercise.
  • shelbyc1031
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm shel i live in crest hill, i just started my diet sunday, and im looking for some chicagoland support to keep me going. feel free to add, i hope you all meet your goals.
  • flarge
    flarge Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone! My name is Natalie & I live in Logan Square with my husband of almost 7 years and my German Shepherd, Attila. I love swimming, yoga, pilates, & hiking. I LOVE trying out new restaurants in the city. My husband and I are sort of artsy fartsy (he is a comic book artist and illustrator, I sing & play music & make my own all-natural bath & body products). What else...I love to read & cook & I probably like food too much, which is why I'm trying to lose weight. lol
    Great to meet all of you!
  • DocDetroit
    DocDetroit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Chicago Folks! I am new to MFP and the community. I am working day to day on my lifestyle and fitness choices. Chicago is definitely a place that you can eat your way to failure. I am facing 40 and want to get back to a healthy weight before it is too late. Going into my last day for C25K program and looking to keep the momentum going. I look forward to the community growth...er...loss!
  • ibelieveinlove7
    ibelieveinlove7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I live in Lincoln Square and work in the loop. I'd love to find an experience gym buddy to work out with since I generally don't have a clue when I go :( I have a membership to the Chicago Athletic Clubs and use LSAC and WAC and also a membership at XSport... Feel free to add me as a friend - especially if you're good on MFP - I love seeing the updates and they really motivate me!
  • jlaboy71
    Options
    Hello, I am trying this out since my doctor says I should try calorie counting. I decided to search for an app that would help me with that and here I am. Logging on to the site and clicking away on all the options to get myself familiar led me to this group. Will see what happens. I am really going to put my best effort into becoming my own data entry fitness personal.