:) Introduce yourself ! :)

Options
124»

Replies

• mrskezner
    mrskezner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Heather! nice to "meet" you all. I live outside of Philadelphia. I used to be a very avid hooper (as you can tell by my profile pic- that’s me fire hooping in my wedding dress!). After that, I got happy fat, had a baby, and put on about 100 pounds. I haven’t touched a hoop is so long, but I’ve recently been inspired to pull it out again. So for now, I’m running and watching my food, and I’m ready to break out the hoop. My head has all of the knowledge, if I can just transmit the right messages to my body to perform my old tricks that will be amazing! I haven’t started again yet, but I did dig out the Irrigation tubing an tape to make myself a size appropriate hoop to start again as my last hoops were getting really small. Hugs to all the MFP hoopers!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    New to the group and pretty new to hooping! I've been attending a local class for a few sessions - decided to put some skin in it and sign up for the full season AND buy my own hoop. I've been borrowing hoops from friends but it's time to get serious.

Any suggestions for resources? I have NO rhythm and I feel like I'm too 'bumpy' at times to get the hoop to do what I imagine it's supposed to do...