30 Day Shred Results!

Options
13»

Replies

• noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Great job, you looking good. I actually bought the cd and did it one time...lol...you have inspired me to give it a second shot!
  • hazeleyes7777
    hazeleyes7777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How often did you have to do it? Is it 30 minutes? I'm just curious. I have a 7 month old, and don't have alot of extra time. You look fabulous, and this was very motivating for me!:flowerforyou:
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I`m finding alot of people are successful with this workout. I received my copy today. I do not start until March 1st. My birthday is coming up and all I can say is...... bring it Jillian (I might just eat my words).

You won't be eating anything. Part of Jillian's evil plan is to make your arms hurt so much you cannot pick up a fork.

Just kidding.

Sort of.

It is a good workout. Good luck everyone.
  • MyfaithMyfitness
    MyfaithMyfitness Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    amazing results girl!...you have inspired me to dust off my dvd and get cracking!!!
  • mykerai
    Options
    Amazing! Youre proof that sticking with Jillian and her "no phoning it in" attitude pays off. I'm on level 1 day 3 and you have inspired me to keep at it until the end. Keep up the good work.
  • WhatHaveIdun
    Options
    Wonderful Results You've inspired me to give it a try... I must say I am extremely nervous I just hope I can get through It...I definitely want those results!! Thanks For Sharing :happy:
  • Stefalicious77
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!!
    i have heard alot about this, and I did day1....now to keep going!
  • Carameldlux
    Carameldlux Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow,way to go. I started this a few weeks ago. Kinda hard on the knees since I've had knee surgery. But I plan to keep @ it,almost ready for Level 2. I combine this with my other work out.