What's your ride

Options

Replies

• kaatielove
    kaatielove Posts: 113
    Options
    I ride a 2004 Gsxr750 (: ..
    I ride street and also drag race. Just recently got some new custom swing arm extensions & she's lowered 3" for the track. I learned how to ride when i was just a littlw kid on a crf50.Thank God for cool *kitten* parents. Riding is my life & I wouldnt give it up for anything! I cant wait to have kids of my own & throw them on a 50 at 3
    years old :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I ride street and also drag race. Just recently got some new custom swing arm extensions & she's lowered 3" for the track. I learned how to ride when i was just a littlw kid on a crf50.Thank God for cool *kitten* parents. Riding is my life & I wouldnt give it up for anything! I cant wait to have kids of my own & throw them on a 50 at 3

THIS is the group I was trying to direct you to lol =D. Glad you made it =p.
  • kaatielove
    kaatielove Posts: 113
    Options

THIS is the group I was trying to direct you to lol =D. Glad you made it =p.

Haha thanks Cris! Don't know how I was directed to the "Southern Baptists" group.. lol
    Thanks friend! :)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    2000 Suzuki GSX600F Katana
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I ride a 2000 Suzuki SV650 that I mainly use as a commuter. I want to go on more enjoyable pleasure rides but the bike desperately needs some suspension upgrades (anyone familiar with an SV650 will know what I mean) before it is curvy-capable. In its current state it is a great and economical commuter though that makes the to-and-fo of my daily grind more enjoyable. I've been riding for four years.
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Just added two more bikes to the stable. I bought a pair of matching 1993, 90th Anniversary edition bikes. A Heritage and a 1200 Sportster. They look and ride badd-assed.
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    Just added two more bikes to the stable. I bought a pair of matching 1993, 90th Anniversary edition bikes. A Heritage and a 1200 Sportster. They look and ride badd-assed.

beautiful bikes - I love the classic look! congrats on the new pair in your stable.
  • dsl01
    dsl01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bought a new bike last week.
    Ducati 1200s MTS.

2ry0r5l.jpg
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I got back in the saddle with a 2009 HD Heritage Classic. It is becoming a live to ride situation for me. As long as I am away from home working, the weekends are made for riding.
  • mo650chopper
    Options

Have no idea why the photo link will not work in this forum. Copy and paste link in the address bar if you want to see the bike.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    My custom 1979 Yamaha XS650 I built.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/mo650chopper/My Yamaha 650/CMABikeShow2012.jpg

Have no idea why the photo link will not work in this forum. Copy and paste link in the address bar if you want to see the bike.

It's because you have spaces in the file and folder names on photobucket.
  • ding3k
    ding3k Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started riding about 5 years ago on an 82 Yamaha 650 Maxim. Just got a Yamaha Raider 1900 this year and loving it. It has enough power to go from 0 to stupid real easy!
  • normafis
    Options
    I have one of each and a sportsbike and a cruiser. I have an 07 Honda CBR 600rr and 02 Yamaha Vstar. I have a picture of them in my profile and YES i do ride I don't just take pictures in front of motorcycles. I ride with an all female group out of Orlando, FL
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I've been riding since 2006, owned a 2007 Suzuki gsxr 600 that got stolen and now own a 2008 gsxr 600. I do a bit of street riding and quite a few track days and amateur racing.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    My current bike is on my profile and ticker. Been riding since 1974
  • usafmsc
    usafmsc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    2003 883 XLH, 2003 K1200LTE, 1989 KTM 650. Street, touring, enduro ...got it all covered but there is no perfect bike, no? Now I need to work on the part between the seat and the handlebars..
  • dsl01
    dsl01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    2011 Ducati Multi Strada 1200s
    1999 Cagiva Gran Canyon
    1973 Norton 850 Commando
    1973 Bultaco Pursang

Ticker pic was my trackday bike, which I sold when I got too chunky and out of shape to do trackdays. Regretted doing so ever since.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    2011 Ducati Multi Strada 1200s
    1999 Cagiva Gran Canyon
    1973 Norton 850 Commando
    1973 Bultaco Pursang

Ticker pic was my trackday bike, which I sold when I got too chunky and out of shape to do trackdays. Regretted doing so ever since.

Nice collection! Especially the Norton!

JM