Level 1

Options

Replies

• tianacaona
    tianacaona Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any advice for avoiding injuries from 30ds? It seems a lot of you ladies have stopped previously because of injuries.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies! I am done with level 1!!! YAY!!! Scared for level 2 tomorrow but will tackle it and hope for the best! I keep telling myself I should do another day at level 1 but I know that it is just me chickening out of it because I know level 1 doesnt keep as much of a burn as before! Anyway I wanted to share with you all my progress so far!

Height: 5' 3"
    Starting weight: 146.8
    End of level1: 144.4 (-2.4lbs)

Natural Waist: 30.5
    End of level1: 30 (-0.5)

Waist at Belly Button: 36
    End of level 1: 35 (-1)

Hips: 41
    End of level 1: 40 (-1)

Chest: 36.5
    End of level 1: 36 (-0.5)

Thighs: 22.5
    End of level 1: same

Total inches lost from level 1: 3inches! Yay

I heard that you loose a lot more on levels 2 and 3 so I am looking forward to that! Thanks ladies for all the support!
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    those are great result raqufern.
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Ok ladies! I am done with level 1!!! YAY!!! Scared for level 2 tomorrow but will tackle it and hope for the best! I keep telling myself I should do another day at level 1 but I know that it is just me chickening out of it because I know level 1 doesnt keep as much of a burn as before! Anyway I wanted to share with you all my progress so far!

I heard that you loose a lot more on levels 2 and 3 so I am looking forward to that! Thanks ladies for all the support!

That's GREAT!!! congratulations on making it thru level 1!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I have now down 3 days of level 1 and I'm feeling it! I can get through the cardio no problem, but the strength is a killer for me. Dislike the side to side lunges and the last section of the abs!!
  • raqufern
    Options
    I have now down 3 days of level 1 and I'm feeling it! I can get through the cardio no problem, but the strength is a killer for me. Dislike the side to side lunges and the last section of the abs!!

I know I hate those side lunges with arm raises and its not the lunges that get me...its those damn arm raises that make me feel like my arms are gonna fall off LOL!!

I usually feel better after the first circuit. Push through it will get easier by day 5 for sure!
  • raqufern
    Options

That's GREAT!!! congratulations on making it thru level 1!

Thanks!!! I am so dreading level 2 but I like the way I am feeling so hope I dont pass out LOL!!!
  • raqufern
    Options
    those are great result raqufern.

Thanks I am so excited to see what level 2 will do to my body!
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

The last abs session is my fav :) Partly because you can really feel it working with the burn and partly because you know the workout is just about to end!! :drinker:
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options

I know I hate those side lunges with arm raises and its not the lunges that get me...its those damn arm raises that make me feel like my arms are gonna fall off LOL!!

I usually feel better after the first circuit. Push through it will get easier by day 5 for sure!

Yes, it's those arm raises that get me too!! My legs are fine, but now I know I have some weak arms (I'm only using 2lbs weights!) :laugh:
  • sparkly75
    sparkly75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of level one today for me - yes the upper body work is a killer!
    I didnt realise how weak my upper body was until I tried this workout!
    Im absolutely usless at push ups and for some reason day 4 felt like day one today! Maybe its because Im tired - but the aches and pains have gone so hopefully that means Im getting stronger!

15305568.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Lrt4uk
    Options
    Just finished day 2

I survived, some was a little easier, some harder for me today. My upper body must be weak! I don't get very much movement in the push ups.

My arms feel like they are gonna fall off. Jumping Jacks wear me out today, I'm a mess!

BUT, I did keep going and I did finish today. I'm not giving up!

Good luck ladies!
  • emverghese
    emverghese Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 - DONE :-) :-) :-)

For some reason tonight felt like the hardest night since day 1. Soooo sore everywhere (even my elbows are tired) BUT I'm really proud of myself for getting through it. It feels good just to be able to set a goal and reach it, even if the goal is just to get through the workout for the day!

I LOVE the end of the bicycle crunches when Jillian says that the pain is "fear leaving the body" because I really feel like that some days. Afraid of not being able to stick to a plan and get in shape, and that one line makes me smile because it is so true, with each day completed the fear of failure is diminished just a bit more :-)

Keep going ladies, and good luck!!
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Those side lunges kill me too, it's the weights that kill me. I'm using 3 lbs, went and bought 2 pounds just for that exercise. I also read somewhere of continuing the exercise without the weights if it gets to be too much
  • belester
    Options
    Day 7 done! I ended up taking a rest day yesterday, and just went for a long walk instead. I managed to get through the whole thing without having to take a break, so my endurance is definitely improving :)
    I had a look through Level 2- eeek is all I can say! I'm finding it hard to believe I can manage it!
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I just did day level 1 day 1 I can not stand those jumping jacks and push up. But I will get over it.
  • Lrt4uk
    Options
    Great job ladies!

Belester, I'm scared of level 2, I'm not looking until I have to!

Yolste07, I think the jumping jacks are torture!

Aubsgg, I haven't been using the weights so far. I cannot imagine! I will work them in as time goes on. I'm just so out of shape to begin with that I thought it best to get going and work them in as I build a little strength.
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done! Looking forward to starting level 2 now :)
  • emverghese
    emverghese Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Done with day 5 - yippee :-)
  • Missy8856
    Options
    My first day was yesterday and I am feeling it today. Is everyone doing the workout everyday?