Level 2

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
Ok here is the place to come to ask questions and vent about level 2 (feel free to make what ever posts you want but I thought if we have a little level 1 corner (and level 1 and 3 as well) it will help people to find people going through the same thing at the same time.

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Ok so today I did level 2 day 2 and WOW!!! I did a little better than yesterday but still, I was drenched by the time I was done and I did have to modify some of the exercises. It is a tough one, but I am waiting for day 5 and hoping it gets a lot easier! Should I be scared of level 3?????

Honestly its tough, but I cant wait to take measurements on February 9th and see how much more I have lost!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 DONE!!!! It was a little better today! Didnt need but maybe 2 or 3 breaks during the workout so that is progress. I do feel sore though in places I didnt feel sore with level 1. Especially my shoulders and legs....well and my abs....and butt....nerver mind I am a little sore all over but nothing too bad! Almost half way with level 2 woohoo!
  • woodmetal
    Options
    I did level two again today!! Did a lot better! Yesterday I did level one and two- I was motivated- and then my sexy new husband came home.... And he wants to do with me. Thought I was going to die BUT how could I say no?? so I did level two over again! I am sore today!! Did level two just now and am praying he comes home tired and doesn't want to do it tonight! I was afraid if I didn't too it he would come home not want to and then I would not get it in today! Anyone else significant other doing this with them??
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 day. I enjoy this workout FAR more than I did level 1. I like the cardio moves MUCH better.
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Y'all Rock!
  • raqufern
    Options
    LEVEL 2 DAY 4 DONE! I FOUND TODAY TO BE PRETTY TOUGH! BUT I DO REMEMBER THAT DAY 5 ON LEVEL 1 WAS TOUGH AS WELL AND THEN IT GOT EASY SO I AM HOPING THAT TOMORROW IT WILL BE BETTER! I THINK THOSE SQUATS WITH ARM RAISES KILL ME ATTHE END! OH WELL, NOW TO MOVE ON TO DAY 5 TOMORROW. I LIKE THE CARDIO A LOT BETTER AS WELL ALTHOUGH THE CARDIO ON CIRCUIT 2 MAKES M FEL I AM GONNA DIE! I STILL LOVE IT THOUGH THAT IS WHEN I FEEL I BURN THE MOST!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 day. I enjoy this workout FAR more than I did level 1. I like the cardio moves MUCH better.

GREAT JOB!
  • raqufern
    Options
    I did level two again today!! Did a lot better! Yesterday I did level one and two- I was motivated- and then my sexy new husband came home.... And he wants to do with me. Thought I was going to die BUT how could I say no?? so I did level two over again! I am sore today!! Did level two just now and am praying he comes home tired and doesn't want to do it tonight! I was afraid if I didn't too it he would come home not want to and then I would not get it in today! Anyone else significant other doing this with them??

WOW ITS AMAZING THAT YOU CAN DO LEVEL 2 TWICE IN A ROW! YOU GO GIRL! I HOPE YOUR HUSBAND IS TIRED AS WELL SO YOU CAN TAKE A BREATHER!
  • belester
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 done, man that was full on! Heart rate is up through the whole thing, totally different than Level 1! Managed to get through with only one stop at the end of the last abs circuit, but had to do all of the modified moves- and even they were full-on. My main problem was coordination, some of them made me feel so uncoordinated!

Anyone else think the time goes much faster with this level?
  • raqufern
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 done, man that was full on! Heart rate is up through the whole thing, totally different than Level 1! Managed to get through with only one stop at the end of the last abs circuit, but had to do all of the modified moves- and even they were full-on. My main problem was coordination, some of them made me feel so uncoordinated!

Anyone else think the time goes much faster with this level?
    Definitely agree with you. Time flies for this level but the moves have your heart rate up the whole timeespecially the cardio on circuit 2!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Day 5 of level 2 DONE!!! This is as far as I have ever gone with the 30DS. I usually stop by day 2 so I am excited to see that I am on day 5! Have any of you lost any more inches on level 2???? I feel like I am stuck and not loosing any more inches here!
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just done day 2 of level 2! Today felt harder than yesterday and i think i may have lost a few litres in sweat!!! (this could be because my other half was cold so the heating was on 25!!)
    My chest muscles are really sore today, i can't believe how much harder this level is than the first! However i am sticking with Natalie and all her moves :)
  • woodmetal
    Options
    I havent measured or gone near the scale but I don't feel like anything has changed!! I do wish I had someone close to me that would say they see any kind of difference!!
  • woodmetal
    Options
    Okay here hoes new measurements! No weight loss! :(

JAN 24

waist at belly button =28
    natural waist= 26.5
    hip =39.5
    thigh=23

Feb 5
    waist at belly button 27.5
    natursl waist =25
    hip=38
    thigh=21.5
  • belester
    Options
    Well I did Day 2 level 2 yesterday, man, it is hard work! Taking a rest day today, and will just go for a walk.

Well done woodmetal!!! Just goes to show you can't trust the scales :D

I've decided not to take measurements until the end of the program, but have lost 2 pounds so far (the change in the scales has only happened in the last few days) :) My clothes are also fitting way better!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I completed Level 2 Day 1 today! It was TOUGH for me. I'm sure it gets better. I WILL finish the 30 Days! I lost 1 pound after completing Level 1. I plan to take measurements after I finish the entire 30 Day program.

To all of you who are farther along than I am, keep up the EXCELLENT work!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Okay here hoes new measurements! No weight loss! :(

JAN 24

waist at belly button =28
    natural waist= 26.5
    hip =39.5
    thigh=23

Feb 5
    waist at belly button 27.5
    natursl waist =25
    hip=38
    thigh=21.5

Wow that is great! Is that your results from level 1? I cant wait to measure just the way you do!
  • raqufern
    Options
    I just completed Level 2 Day 7 today! 3 more days and I get to take measurements again although I cant tell any difference!

Cant wait to move on to level 3 and then after 30DS I will give Jillians "No more Trouble Zones" a try. Have any of you tried it before?
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    Ugh, I don't have the upper body strength for level 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I don't have the upper body strength for level 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Keep at it hun, it get's easier!:smile: