Replies

• DeeS33
    DeeS33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What do ppl put on as their exercise diary for the 30day shred DVD? X
  • anneouel
    anneouel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I only missed one day so far and that was because I got a tattoo on friday :D too sore to do it but im back on the band wagon :) hardest part of the work out id say is the shoulder raises side lunge thingys :P
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I only missed one day so far and that was because I got a tattoo on friday :D too sore to do it but im back on the band wagon :) hardest part of the work out id say is the shoulder raises side lunge thingys :P

Picture of tattoo? I have a back piece for my kids (plus 2 others) but still need to add to it for baby Finn(he turns 2 in March - home from Korea almost a year now).
  • SheilaS95
    Options
    Ok, so I will be completing day 7 of level 1 this evening! Finally made it through the whole thing yesturday without stopping, minus those damn push-ups! still have trouble with those, but it's definately getting dare I say, "easier"?

I haven't lost any weight...I actually gained almost four pounds since starting the shred...how does that work? I've even upped my cardio minutes...seems like every time I increase my exercising my weight starts to climb. I've been told that your muscles hold onto water when you are introducing new exercises, but IT'S REALLY FRUSTRATING! I've lost 41 lbs so far on my weight loss journey and have been at that sicne New Years, was hoping the shred would get me going again...but instead I've gained.

Wondering if anyone else has this problem? I'm just gonna keep going and measure everything at the end and hope I see results in inches vs pounds!

I feel for you! I'm pretty much in the same boat. I've lost a tiny, tiny bit this month. I think 2.5 pounds since the first. And I've stepped up my exercise this month. It's depressing. My waist has gotten bigger too. Yippee. My my upper and lower abdomen are measuring smaller so far though, so I'm trying to hold onto that.

I also just upped my target to losing 2 lbs a week instead of 2.5 so I have fewer available calories each day. I have been eating my workout calories and I'm thinking I shouldn't be. I've always had to go below the recommended calories to lose weight before. I don't know the answer, but you're not alone!

Same boat here... gained 2 lbs since starting the shred, but it may just be about that time of the month. I've been doing additional cardio and weights on top of doing the shred, I worked out too much on Friday (1 hour spin in the morning, shred, then weights and 45 min elliptical in the evening), so skipped the shred on Saturday. I'm planning to measure on day 15 and then at the end. I've also stalled out at 40 lbs lost (been stuck here for a few months), but also plateaued around 25 lbs and 30 lbs lost.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    exhausted today!!! geeeeeeeez.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I have calve issues after the rope and jumping jacks. Make sure you stretch your calves after the workout. She doesn't do any real stretches that work the calves during the cool down. Just a simple stretch of your toes up toward your knees and then reverse it will help the calf muscles a lot.