Does anybody know?

Options
13»

Replies

• lalfaro01
    lalfaro01 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Booo. Yeah, mine says it's supposed to arrive the 20th.
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I agree, the ordering experience isn't all that great... ;/ I ordered the 9th and the tracking number says it will be here tomorrow, we'll see!
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! I got mine today!
  • sholtz79
    sholtz79 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ordered mine 2/8 and just got the shipping confirmation email this afternoon!! Can't wait to get mine... hoping to get it and be able to start on Monday! Fingers crossed
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine, I'm so excited!! I know it's on back order according to the FB page so I wanted to get my order in that line up. Any Canadians get dinged for duty? They only add duty to about half the things I get from the US so I hope they miss this one.
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just watched workout 1, cardio 1, and workout 12..... she uses a lot of moves that we are all probably familiar with from her other dvds, as well as, a lot of new moves, especially ones with the resistance tube. the meal plan is a little disappointing. all the recipes are in mastering your metabolism and basically, your cals are restricted to 1200 for 90 days. however, on the 7 day kickstart, they are 1000 (and you cant have a dairy-containing recipe more than once a day on the kickstart). the kickstart also involves doing a 30 min workout in the am and then the cardio workout in the pm. the cardio doesn't seem to be too bad (i was worried about that - i dont want to gargle my heart too much, ha), but it appears to be 3 circuits repeated for 28 mins. oh and the workouts are 30 mins - there isn't a defined cool down, then "lets get ready to begin" like on most jillian workouts. im excited... im gonna start monday.. but i don't think im going to follow her meal plan just because my husband would not be happy with supper.. i think i'll just restrict my cals to 1200 and try to eliminate all processed foods and simple carbs (i noticed there are not many carbs at all in the meal plan - not even whole wheat buns for turkey burgers) :(
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    I just ordered mine, I'm so excited!! I know it's on back order according to the FB page so I wanted to get my order in that line up. Any Canadians get dinged for duty? They only add duty to about half the things I get from the US so I hope they miss this one.

I had to pay about $26 but on the package it's marked as unpaid PST and GST, as well as an $8.50 handling fee... because, you know, we didn't pay enough shipping and HANDLING as it was.... oh well... I've got it now and am excited to start.

BUT... I was charged for 2. They said when I refuse one upon delivery I'll get my money back. To date, only one has been delivered. How do I get my money back if I don't receive the 2nd one??
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I heard that a lot of Canadians were charged twice. Maybe they didn't mail out the 2nd? i would call customer service and demand a refund for one, if not then call credit card and open a dispute.