Thermometer Jeans Challenge?

Options
1235»

Replies

• RisOnTheRun
    RisOnTheRun Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Great job on getting into you jeans Beeps!!! That's definitely progress, even with a little muffin top.

I tried mine on the other day, and they're pretty snug still, but a tiny bit looser than last time. Though I bought a pair of jeans online that arrived yesterday, and while they are supposed to be the same brand and size that I usually wear, and I couldn't even get them on. I also made the mistake of trying them on in front of my hubby; it wasn't a pretty sight. So I guess I have a new thermometer jeans challenge!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,003 Member
    Options
    I'm going to keep on with this "thermometer jeans challenge" myself....when there is NO muffin top, in my smaller (thermometer) jeans, THEN I will feel "successful"!

Oh, yikes Ris on TRYING THEM ON IN FRONT OF HUBBY - YIKOS!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I've overlooked this challenge...go figure. The thermometer shorts go on and zip. But my thighs are snug as a bug! But the fact they zipped with my still being able to breath was something. Lol
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    There ya go!! Amazing how it all works out in the end!

I'll try my thermometer jeans on, again, sometime in February - hopefully they are on, no muffin top, and I can seriously consider THIS challenge concluded, lol!
  • mamareese
    Options
    Fingers crossed that we can check this one off in February Beeps!!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I am wearing my thermometer jeans, today!!

They fit. In fact, they are kind of the ONLY pair of jeans I own, that fit!

I *finally* dropped that size (maybe 2 - dunno).

The end.
  • mamareese
    Options
    AWESOME! SOOOO FRIGGIN" AWESOME! Great job!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    lol - thanks.

I note that my FIRST post to this thread was Jan. 31, 2012. So this *challenge* took me nearly ONE YEAR!

Mind you, I also see posts of mine, from June, 2012 - where I was NO closer to succeeding at this challenge than on Jan. 31, 2012!!

What did I *learn* since then?? I *learned* that the calories permitted under NROL4W are TOO MUCH for me to lose fat with.

I've been on a much lower calorie alottment since October, 2012, and the fat is (slowly) coming off my body!

So, I did NOT give up.....I just found a system that works much better for my body - and I'm carrying on with that system!

Just keeping it real....