Introduction

Options
2»

Replies

• beautifulneah
    beautifulneah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just got my fitbit today and im anxious to start using it tomorrow. I really need motivation to stay focused to reach my goal. Feel free to add me as a friend and I will def motivate and uplift people as i would want them to do the same for me.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    welcome beautiful yeahhhh i'm glad you got your fitbit. stay tuned i'm planning to work on the 30 day shred with julian so we can do it together for the month of Sept. does that work for you?
  • torrinw
    Options
    Hi, my name is Torrin, I am 29 and closely approaching 30. I just bought a fit bit this week and im ready to use it to the fullest. I also joined MyFitnessPal because the first time i lost weight, I was about 25 and i was my own motivation. Thats not really the case anymore and could definitely use the help.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome Torrin, you can do this. and the fitbit will motivate you. let's get this sweatin going.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Andrea. I have been on MFP for a long time... even changed my user name. Weightloss and sticking with it is a struggle for me... like many. Anyway I just got a fit bit today so I am excited to see how it can help me keep track of my activity level and maybe make daily personal goals once I see what my daily routine is. Hopefully this board can help me figure it out! I want to use it with MFP.
  • shawnerseliz
    shawnerseliz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    Joined MFP in early January 2013 Just got my fitbit today. Then ended up doing two walks so logged tons of time, but can't make it show up in MFP? I am so confused. I am also excited and motivated by the fitbit. I logged 24,200 steps today - it won't happen again for a long time - but I hope to get 8,000 everyday. Any tips on getting MFP to recognize my fitbit?
    thanks,
    shawnerseliz
  • change4five18
    change4five18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just started keeping track of things this past Monday and figured joining a group would help me stay accountable. I also started using my fitbit this past Monday. I'm loving it! It's already motivating me to get my butt moving. :)

I'm a SAHM of a 3-year-old autistic boy. I've been married to the most incredible husband for almost 16 years. We live in NC and love it here (originally from IL).

I'm excited to get started!
  • Tami93062
    Options
    Hi! I just started using the fitbit One this week, I am looking for support / friends as I start my new beginning and to share with others. I only know one person that is using myfitnesspal.com and the fitbit. Today is my first day getting involved in joining a group. I'm excited!
  • FunkenWagnel
    FunkenWagnel Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi, new to this group. I've had the fitbit charge since Wednesday. I started using it in the evening, today is Friday and since then I've lost 900g! I'm so happy and so impressed. I'm happy to add friends :)

https://www.fitbit.com/user/34CHBH