MyFitnessPal - Net Carb Tracker!

Options
This JS plugin rules. Please download it now: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/124645

It displays percentages and shows your net carbs with a handy piechart. Have fun!

Remember this script REQUIRES the following columns: Fat, Protein, Carbs, Fiber!
Install:
Chrome: Just click install up there
^ and then click continue down there v
Firefox: Install Greasemonkey, then click install.

Replies

• addictedtobubbles
    Options
    Hey thanks! That is pretty nifty!
  • phantompenguins
    Options
    I have it and it has really helped out!
  • plannetofmars
    Options
    Nice - thanks!
  • snachodog
    snachodog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! This is great!
  • ketobrah
    Options
    Super sweet script, thanks!
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    What an awesome script. Thank you!
  • Surye
    Surye Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This looks familiar! ;)

Let me know if anyone had suggestions or issues! The more people using, the more it was worth putting together :)
  • timkdodson
    Options
    This is sweet... thank you.
  • enforce1
    enforce1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This looks familiar! ;)

Let me know if anyone had suggestions or issues! The more people using, the more it was worth putting together :)

Aww yeah
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    This looks familiar! ;)

Surye! You're famous. I get to say "I knew him when..."
  • cedarshake
    Options
    This script makes MFP 900% moar useful. Danke!
  • Sarean
    Sarean Posts: 77
    Options
    I was just thinking about an easy way to determine net carbs, this rocks! Thanks!
  • Spooniest_Bard
    Options
    Oh, I wasn't intending to take credit for this plugin :( Who made this? IF you made it please let me know so I can give credit in the original post.
  • DylanZRedding
    DylanZRedding Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Until this plugin, I searched for "net carb adjustment". It is a dummy food item that is simply -1 carbs so I can just add 1 of them for each g of fiber I get each day.
  • Realtygal
    Realtygal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I successfully downloaded the app (with Chrome) and I see it in my Tools/Extension and I have Protein/Carbs/Fiber in my Foods on myfitnesspal, but nothing has changed on the foods....how do I activate it? Ooops...it finally is calculating NetCarbs! Guess I'm just impatient! Thanks, this is great.
  • hoserzgirl
    hoserzgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    <3 This app. Makes me feel less guilty about polishing off that whole bag of brussel sprouts!
  • piriz81
    Options
    This is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Just wish this was enabled on my iPhone since I use it to log majority of the time.
  • scwink
    scwink Posts: 5
    Options
    YES!!! That's brilliant, and - aside from a blonde girl moment - super easy!! Thank you thank you thank you!!
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Can't recommend this enough times. If we had upvotes here, you'd get one!
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I gave crepes_ bacon for showing me this outstanding script. You get double bacon for creating it--thanks Surye!