MyFitnessPal - Net Carb Tracker!

Options

Replies

• crazyeight88
    Options
    I love it. It's made my life like 500 percent easier, with trying to make sure I hit the macros with keto. Not to mention I'm pretty sure that little thing is responsible for bringing me out of a mini plateau I had fallen into because I wasn't figuring out the ratios correctly. Math has never been my strong suit. Thanks again!
  • jemko
    jemko Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is brilliant - thank you!
  • sunshinerosie
    Options
    Any chance of making one for Safari?
  • subignition
    Options
    My fellow ketards, please be careful.

I've found that one of my Recipes is not accurate when added to the Diary. If you use Recipes please double-check that yours are consistent, if this behavior is not unique to me you may be unknowingly going over your carb totals:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/538913-fiber-tracked-incorrectly-w-r-t-recipes-feature
  • tobymccall
    tobymccall Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I installed tampermonkey and see the red "1" on the chrome toolbar icon but how do I make this script run? It doesn't seem to do anything.
  • nattiepeaches
    Options
    This is awesome! Thank you :D

Does anyone know if there is something similar for the MFP iphone app?

x
  • Losing_Me
    Options
    I installed tampermonkey and see the red "1" on the chrome toolbar icon but how do I make this script run? It doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm having the same issue with chrome. If anyone finds out how to get it to work I'd be greatly appreciated!
  • Machete_Montoya
    Machete_Montoya Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is brilliant, thank you!
  • sarah11918
    sarah11918 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add my thanks for this awesome script!
  • legaline
    legaline Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    awesome, thanks!
  • sarah11918
    sarah11918 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    To those having trouble with tapermonkey: I couldn't get the tapermonkey option to work. It was much easier just to download the script to my desktop, then drag onto the Chrome extension page. (The other method mentioned on that page.) Have you tried using that method to install?
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Installed this today- very impressed!!
  • Duckz1
    Duckz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but this is great! Thanks!
  • ohkatherinewheel
    ohkatherinewheel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So, so cool! Thank you! :)
  • emjoy75
    emjoy75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is the most awesome thing ever! And I'm not super-savvy with extensions, but the Chrome work-around was quick and easy. Love this script.
  • frannybeans
    Options
    Does this not work with Chrome. I tried installing tampermonkey and everything, but it won't work. Darn.
  • frannybeans
    Options
    same thing here
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Does this not work with Chrome. I tried installing tampermonkey and everything, but it won't work. Darn.

It does work with Chrome, but you don't want anything to do with Tampermonkey - it over complicates things, and as you stated does not work.

The first thing you'll want to do is right click / save the script (left clicking it will attempt to execute it, and we don't want that.)

Next, you'll want to open up Chrome, go into the chrome menu (the top right) and then hover over "tools," and click on "extensions" to bring up said extensions menu.

Once inside the extensions menu, you'll want to drag the net carbs script, and drop it in the "extensions menu." Once you do all that it will ask you to confirm the install....Confirm it, and then make sure you've got your fat, carbs, protein and fiber being tracked in your diaries on MFP, and it should work like a charm.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Man, if I could get this to work on my iPad that would be awesome! My I do get the pie graph with the percentages but they aren't correct because of the net carbs.
  • AbbyRaptor
    Options
    Newb here. I haven't tried this yet but I was just wondering, if I track my food on my iphone, will it update if I log into my desktop?? I'm just wondering if this will even help me because I really don't log on with my desktop EVERY day like I do with my app.

Thanks!