Races

Options
13»

Replies

• Wendi26plus2
    Options
    Good morning. Ran a marathon in Savanna, Ga last November 2011. Great experience. Now Im just running 5ks and 8ks. Need to start getting motivated to do another one. Have a great weekend!! :)
  • closenre
    closenre Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Tobacco Road Marathon in Cary NC on March 17th!
  • aj445
    aj445 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Calgary Marathon - first full planned this May 27, 2013 :)
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Just registered for the Chicago Marathon - 10/13/2013. Very stoked!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Tobacco Road Marathon in Cary NC on March 17th!

I did the half there in 2011. It was my best half marathon time so far. Really enjoyed it. My only advice is to get there early. The parking situation was a bit of a mess, but maybe they've fixed that since then.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Just did Fort Lauderdale A1A marathon on Sunday. I am not signed up for anything else, but I will do plenty of 5 and 10ks over the summer.
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Ran the Cornhusker State Games Energy 5K Saturday (bronze medal for my age division-got silver last year). Next race is probably either Bohemian Alps 50K in Sept. or Space Coast Marathon in Florida in December.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Ran my first 1/2 marathon on the 13th as the final installment of the Boston Athletic Association's Distance Medley. 2:10:13 not bad and right on top of my goal of 2:11:00

I've signed up for my first full marathon next July, the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon marathon. I'm planning on Boston's Run to Remember half marathon next may as my training schedule calls for a half marathon at that time and it's going to be a good time. Also since I'll probably do the BAA distance medley next year there will be a half marathon probably on Columbus day weekend again.

We (my running buddies) are bandying around the idea of the Disney World marathon in January 2015 maybe even the Dumbo Challenge (5k, 10k, half marathon, full marathon over four consecutive days)
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm kicking off 2015 with a marathon (#3 for me) this Saturday, Valentine's Day, The Mississippi River Marathon. Three weeks after that, March 7, will be a 50K, the Mississippi 50 Trail run. Three weeks after that, March 28, a Half Marathon, the Viking Half Marathon in Greenwood, Mississippi. Then, I take a little break from racing until September when I'll be running the Berlin Marathon in Berlin, Germany. My name is in the hat for the NYC Marathon but we all know what the odd are of getting my name pulled for that! HA! Happy Racing, all!!!
  • kozinskey
    kozinskey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Doing Twin Cities this fall for my 3rd marathon :D