HRM £12.99 at Lloyds Pharmacy

Options

Replies

• eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this and for the discount code too, I ordered it, cant wait for it to arrive x
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ordered!

Thanks everyone.

P.s. Don't tell the husband ;)
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I bought this model about 1 year ago, it was £23.00 back then, and its great - very accurate - i borrows a Polar from my Personal Trainer, and it gave the same results as this model so I'm chuffed

Chest strap is quite big too (I'm a 46" chest) and its got loads of extra stretch after it gets on me
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Bluetooth HR that works with the iPhone 4S, it uses the new low energy Bluetooth profile, should be fun, not that HR sensors are fun but you know, with an App and everything, yeah, fun.
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Got mine today, so will let you know how it goes! (if I can set it up in time for Zumba tonight that is!)
  • girl_afraid82
    Options
    Definitely a good purchase! It's comfortable (well, as comfortable as it can be I guess) and gave me a burn of 523 for an hours Zumba, which seems pretty accurate to me.
    The only downside is that the strap doesn't adjust any smaller than about 30inches diameter, so for anyone who has a small upper body, you may need to get creative with the strap. It just about gets small enough for me, but if I lose anything around this area I'll have to think how to adjust it properly.
    It's a little fiddly to set up, but only took a few mins once I'd figured everything out.
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your feedback, how long did it take to arrive? I'm waiting (im)patiently for mine, quite silly how I feel this excited simply to receive a fitness gadget....
  • girl_afraid82
    Options
    I ordered on Thursday, received yesterday. I had hoped to get it a bit sooner!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    just ordered one and thank you for the discount code :)
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    i bought this today, not set up/tested it yet though! however really excited to try it on monday at zumba!
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I brought this HRM but from the catalogue very. its was £18 :grumble: but anyway it seemed fine and everything but the chest strap is a bit too big and falls down after a bit and it just doesn't seem to pick up my heart rate easily :frown:

Any ideas?

Thanks
  • zoeengland2000
    Options
    I've just phoned my local Lloyd's & they have 3 in at £12.99... I'm off Dow there shortly :-)
  • Louise1583
    Louise1583 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else had a bit of a reaction to the chest strap? Two days later and my skin is bright red and a bit itchy from where the rubber bit was. Hmm.
  • zoeengland2000
    Options
    Brought it, set it up & tried it out
  • jchocchip
    jchocchip Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I got a cheap one from aldi and I'm pleased with it. Shows my heart rate is very high when driving which is interesting... Seems about right when exercising, so I've been using the calories numbers in mfp. Took a bit of reading the manual to set up and it changed to basic mode one day and I thought it was broken.
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    There is also one in Lidl's advertised starting tomorrow at £14.99, which looks good, and seems to be an all-singing and dancing one too... so if anyone can't get to a Lloyds, then try Lidl's!
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I've got this and mine works perfectly.
  • Naybelline
    Options
    Has anyone else had a bit of a reaction to the chest strap? Two days later and my skin is bright red and a bit itchy from where the rubber bit was. Hmm.

Maybe allergic to rubber? :s
  • Naybelline
    Options
    I brought this HRM but from the catalogue very. its was £18 :grumble: but anyway it seemed fine and everything but the chest strap is a bit too big and falls down after a bit and it just doesn't seem to pick up my heart rate easily :frown:

Any ideas?

Thanks

I know this is silly, but have you tried re-adjusting it ???
  • Louise1583
    Louise1583 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

Maybe allergic to rubber? :s

Must be. How disappointing. :(

It looks like really bad sunburn, I don't know what to do - I don't want to have wasted my money but I don't want my skin to fall off!!