HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• jillthrasher
    jillthrasher Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jill. I'd say my super power is that my teeth are impermeable to cavities.

That and mind bullets. (OK maybe there's no mind bullets, but the no cavity thing is true)
  • 13Gwendolyn13
    13Gwendolyn13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Gwen, my superpower is doing bird calls XD
    Or memorizing everything I eer hear or read.
  • wholelottarosa
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm Rosalinde from the Netherlands and I have amazing powers of procrastination.

Also I seem to possess the magical ability to make the worst jokes in the room and still make people laugh.
  • rmkramer003
    rmkramer003 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My second photo in my profile is from a birthday party, where I came as a D&D Human Fighter...live blade and all :bigsmile:

The birthday girl was a elf-mage, and another attendee came as a faerie :smile:

So, if there's anyone who needs another geek buddy, for cheap entertainment *and* encouragement, I'm game!

I would totally have a party like that if I knew anyone who would come. At the moment I only know one other adult who likes to dress up.
  • Katrina342
    Katrina342 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Steve here, I'm not sure if it's a super-power, but I always seem to find great parking spots... A big HELLO to all my fellow Geek Squids!

I wish I had that super power... I can not only never find parking spots, but when I do, they are really bad and I can't park properly in them! I always just run away from the embarrassing car that's parked diagonally....

Hi by the way, I'm Katrina and my super power... er... is.... being able to make my room look like a bomb has hit within a day of tidying it? :happy:
  • emelecia
    emelecia Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My name is Ashley and my super power is to place my hands on my husbands shoulders and make all his body heat go into me. He is always freezing after I do this.
  • localhost42
    Options
    Hello party people. Long time listener, first time caller... Oh... wait...

My name is Serena and my super power is introducing my husband to awesome shows like IT Crowd, Doctor Who, Sherlock, BBT, HIMYM, Supernatural, etc. My work super power is keeping our Exchange server and domain controllers up and running. Please don't hate me, all you anti-MS peeps. It pays the bills :smile:
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow Awesomeites! I'm Christina, I live in Maine (brr!), and I have a variety of superpowers, from being a parking lot ninja to hula hooper extraordinaire (in my own mind anyway) I'm also a crazy cat lady. ;)
  • livelovelaugh4a
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kate. I've been told my super power is will power. It seems to be malfunctioning of late, but I suppose that's why I'm here :happy:
  • Ro0kin
    Ro0kin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello All.

My name is Russell and my MOST AWESOME POWER is being Ro0kins_Wedding's CLONE! :smile: :wink:
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Cara and I have 2 especial super powers:

1. I can hear and recognize pretty much any song playing in a supermarket/store/crowded restaurant.

2. While I may not have BIlbo's ring, I still manage to look loads younger than I really am. I attribute this not only to spending the last 25 years avoiding the sun/tanning like poison, but also to my adolescent tendency of banging on about music and bands I love...and Star Wars.
  • MsDandimite
    MsDandimite Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Greetings!

My real name is not Molly, but it will have to do. :)

My super powers are:

According to my kids and the kids in the school library - I've mastered the mum glare. It stops any misbehaviour in its track.
    According to my husband - I never grow up (yay!)
    According to my friends - I have awesome google fu.

Secretly, I wish my superpowers were to be able to make Lasagna and nutella calorie free.

(ps. Feel free to send any invites my way.)
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm Dani and I've seen every Red Dwarf episode at least 10 times (including Back to earth and just the smegs!)
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hiya! My name is Cheryl and my special power is baking delicious treats where you can't "just have 1 bite". With my sidekick, Cupcake the cat, we're in the kitchen making sure the world is full of tasty desserts.

My secondary super power is being able to pick out amazing, delicious beers from a huge self of various beers and or list of beer :drinker:
  • goddessdani
    goddessdani Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Dani and my super power is procrastinating. Right now I should be working out instead of leaving it until later.
  • TheProtobabe
    Options
    Hey guys. My name's Kelly, and I like games and math. So, yep. I'm 23 and I have a lot of weight to lose, and I've signed up to several weight loss sites and even made a Tumblr for it. I wanna be a success story, dammit!

As for my superpower... I'm a robot master. And I'll kill you if you're made by Dr. Wily. *nods*
  • PixieButtons
    Options
    Hi I'm Kristi and my superpower is obscure nerd jokes. I was quite proud of my highly rated comment on digg several years ago. It was an article on Microsoft having its own branded soda. My comment (drumroll...): "The first 6 versions had no tabs." Get it? You know, the big change from IE6 to IE7? Yeah, I was a web developer.
    Also, my license plate says "AFK".
  • sherigambino
    sherigambino Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello my name's Sheri and my superpower is I'm a horror author.
  • marywillis78
    Options
    HELLO ALL! I Am Mary :flowerforyou: and my super power is my attitude, I can make people laugh and I always find the good in a situation I love having fun and I think people like being around me :happy:
  • munanabanana
    munanabanana Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I'm muna, and my superpower is yet to be discovered. Maybe somebody here can help me figure it out :P