HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Hello fellow awesomes!

Please introduce yourself and your superpower.

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    LOL hello I'm Jen. I guess my superpower would be the ability to read 2pages a min and remeber pretty much everything I've ever read. lol
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Hello, group founder and fellow geeks! :smile:

I'm Elen and my superpower is frying bacon with chopsticks. I can also cook 4 dishes at the same time and not burn a damn thing.
  • ro0kin, You have to be the coolest person I have met on here!

My name is Christine, I'm from Oregon. My superpower would have to be working with animals. I'm pretty good with them.
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    hi im nikki and my super power was eating a tub of ben and jerrys in a shocking small amount of time.... working on something a little better..... anyone got any subatomic radioactive isotopes going spare?
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Hello, my name is Jessica and my super power is reading books and having a brain that overrides all my best intentions (like getting up early in the morning, nope. Override powers GO!).

I also have a super talent for making the biggest messes when cooking. No joke. HUGE. I am not quite sure I understand how I do it, but it must be a super power too.
  • Hi all my name is andy and my super power is stating the obivious . Anyway im 25, married, father of three kids.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Hi, I'm Angela, my superpower is still buried under a layer of fat, but I'm working on setting it free! :tongue:
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    i mesmerize passers-by who stare too long and bump into things and/or cannot resist the compelling urge to approach me - this has always been, and is something i am accustomed to, although it never fails to hardcore freak me out, and sometimes can be rather frightening, esp when my children are with me, or when the strangers think they can touch my hair while delivering a compliment or what have you.

hence, my superpower must be that i am an Enchantress.

but i had my heart set on Telepath.
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    my name is sophie and my super powers are fending against wild carnivorous beasts (my cats) and exploring dark perilous caverns (my room)
  • Hooray! My name is Megan and my super power is MAKING COMICS! :-D Yeah!
  • LavaDoll
    <i should add that i do not see what strangers seem to see>
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    My name is Teresa and my superpower is the ability to make a nested formula in Excel in record speed. Where my Excel nerds at?

ETA: Hey Angelabec! We've lost the same amount of weight - power to the geeks yo! Congrats!
  • BeesKnees181
    BeesKnees181 Posts: 166 Member
    My name is Danielle and my superpower is understanding and relaying stories on evolutionary biology and scientific names. I am also darn good with trees and ecology.
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Hello fellow Geeks/Nerds. My name is Tom and my super power is to always be right! (just ask my wife) Unfortunately my kids seem to have inherited my power and we have a lot of people believing they're always right in my house.

Have a great day everyone.

I'd say more but I'm mesmerized by Lava1971.

Where's the "friend al"l or "subscribe to" buttons on this website????
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Hi, I'm Ryan. My superpower is the ability to over-analyze everything.

^^^^In fact, it took me 20 minutes to figure out how I wanted to write out the above sentences. Over-Analytical
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    My name is Anne and my superpower is refusing to become too complacent. And I'm pretty good at writing web code too.

13438744.png
  • LavaDoll
    @ tageekly - hello, shout out to EXCEL, yeah! gots me some pivot tables in the house...

@ twkelly - too silly ^_^
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    another excel geek in the house!

PIVOT TABLES AND MACROS FOR THE WIN!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Hi, I'm Ryan. My superpower is the ability to over-analyze everything.

^^^^In fact, it took me 20 minutes to figure out how I wanted to write out the above sentences. Over-Analytical

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jazzgnat
    jazzgnat Posts: 35 Member
    Hi my name is Lee and my super power is creative ideas like a mad scientist. If only I could get some plutonium.