HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• jaxdiablo
    Options
    I can fit my fist in my mouth. That's as super as it gets.

That's pretty damn super... just sayin...

I'm Bryan (HI BRYAN!), my super power is making any situation awkward if I choose to based solely upon the jokes I decide to tell. I can make anyone squirm in their seat (that's what she said).
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I'm Emma and my superpower is not dying when my dog farts...... They would kill a lesser woman

LMAO. I know *exactly* what you mean! :laugh:
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Stacy, and my superpower is I'm impressively clumsy at times... yet very charming. I can charm the pants off.... I mean.. .I'm charming. :wink: and... awkward.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow geeker, I'm Brenda and my superpower is the ability to make just about anything perverted or politically incorrect - I have refrained from using my ability while doing this post
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I'm Bron and I don't have a super power. I'm just a witch.
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm Stephanie. My superpower is the ability to talk myself into anything... just five more minutes, just one more (insert horribly unhealthy chocolately snack here), one more chapter...

Hopefully soon all of these things will be transformed and I'll be talking myself into: one more mile, you don't need that, you're not really hungry...

Oh and I use ... waaaay to much! :-)

Have a great day!
  • emmamcc1981
    emmamcc1981 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Emma and my superpower is the ability to wash, iron, cook 3 meals a day, clean an entire house and school run for 3 kids (one of them being a grown adult man...) AND fit in a run in the morning and yoga in the evening AND a couple of hours of Skyrim on top of that - without completely losing my mind on a daily basis. Ok, maybe i do. A little bit.

I am Super-Mother-Wife-Multitaker-Woman! My cape is wipe-clean, stick a broom up my backside and i'll sweep as i go....

I envy your super powers. I can't even do half of that in a day and I only have one kid to take care of (who also happens to be a grown man strangely enough). Maybe I will turn into a super villain and become a stealer of super powers. Then I will have ALL THAT I DESIRE! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

steal away! then i might have an excuse to spend the day in bed.....!! :D

*ahem* Excuse me, sorry about that.
  • emmamcc1981
    emmamcc1981 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Emma and my superpower is the ability to wash, iron, cook 3 meals a day, clean an entire house and school run for 3 kids (one of them being a grown adult man...) AND fit in a run in the morning and yoga in the evening AND a couple of hours of Skyrim on top of that - without completely losing my mind on a daily basis. Ok, maybe i do. A little bit.

I am Super-Mother-Wife-Multitaker-Woman! My cape is wipe-clean, stick a broom up my backside and i'll sweep as i go....

I envy your super powers. I can't even do half of that in a day and I only have one kid to take care of (who also happens to be a grown man strangely enough). Maybe I will turn into a super villain and become a stealer of super powers. Then I will have ALL THAT I DESIRE! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

steal away! then i might have an excuse to spend the day in bed.....!! :D

*ahem* Excuse me, sorry about that.

haha WTF? my cursor jumped to a weird place.....
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow geeker, I'm Brenda and my superpower is the ability to make just about anything perverted or politically incorrect - I have refrained from using my ability while doing this post

I almost sprayed granola bar all over my keyboard after reading that. :laugh:
  • isabellatheo32
    Options
    Hey! I'm Tiana and my superpower is the ability to drop some pretty fowl language in inappropriate situations and, not only consistantly get away with it, but have people like me better because of it! WOOT!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I'm Andrew and my super power is the ability to wear hats that are so ridiculous they let everyone know I'm not afraid of anything (I'll probably have to post a picture at some point, right?).

A Jayne Cobb style hat?? Like!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I'm Stephanie. My superpower is the ability to talk myself into anything... just five more minutes, just one more (insert horribly unhealthy chocolately snack here), one more chapter...

Hopefully soon all of these things will be transformed and I'll be talking myself into: one more mile, you don't need that, you're not really hungry...

Oh and I use ... waaaay to much! :-)

Have a great day!

Urge I use the one more chapter thing way too much, it is NEVER just one more, wicked lies!
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hey, I'm Danielle and I'm not too sure as to what my super power is just yet. Perhaps it's functioning decently on crummy sleep..... zzz.:yawn:
  • Rosbrook1985
    Rosbrook1985 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

I'm Alison. My superpower is talking faster than Blurr.... all the time.
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm Andrew and my super power is the ability to wear hats that are so ridiculous they let everyone know I'm not afraid of anything (I'll probably have to post a picture at some point, right?).

That's the idea. I don't have a replica yet (apparently my wife thinks getting a PhD is more important than making me a hat), but I do have some satisfyingly silly stand-ins.
  • jedibunny
    Options

That's the idea. I don't have a replica yet (apparently my wife thinks getting a PhD is more important than making me a hat), but I do have some satisfyingly silly stand-ins.

I HAVE a Jayne Cobb hat! FOR REALZ! ^_^

Also,
    Hi! I'm Layla. Princess Layla as a DJ years ago, avid gamer, RP'er, computer geek, sci-fi nerd, Anglophile, former industripunk gothgirl, smarter than the average bear.

My superpower is language, as in: I can understand most by looking at them (including programming languages) and I can speak Elvish. No Klingon, though. I also write parodies on cue and remember patterns and numbers with alarming accuracy, thereby giving me AutoFirstChair status in band. Music is patterns, after all.

Also, I zap everything I touch, and have occasionally been called cute... true story. This likens me to Pikachu.
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm Jessa blah blah blah and my superpower is blah blah blah.

and the ability to quote Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Serenity and Dr. Horrible at any given moment.....at great length.....
  • sirtodd
    sirtodd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hello all fellow geeks.

my name is todd and my superpower is the ability to cram in 10 hours of work, going to the gym, video games, cooking , cleaning, and reading into a single day. i'm also pretty fantastic at word games.. any other words with friends addicts out there

15156956.png
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm better aquainted than a good girl ought to be
    With Aragorn and Yo-Saf-Bridge and Worf and HAL and Han
    But you don't really know me and my culture don't control me
    So don't you pigeon hole me 'cause my phaser's set to stun!

I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
    That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
    And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique
    Because I do not care what normal people say

My superpower's draining fun from parties
    But if I am a misfit then I'm in good company
    With Auden, Austin, Hawking, Galileo and Van Gogh,
    And countless other weirdos whom you really ought to know

So... incase you weren't aware. I didn't write that. It's pilfered from Nerd Anthem by Marian Call. Love her!!!

I'm Lisa, or Max. Which ever you prefer. My super power is the ability to make even the the most stuffy people laugh so hard they shoot what ever beverage they are drinking out their nose.
  • Amalthia79
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amalthia and my superpower is knitting.....I taught myself almost exactly 2 years ago now and I am having a pattern published later this year. And I have been playing a game called "Nerd Wars" on another site and you knit items that fit into your team and answer a challenge. Last round I was on Team Hellmouth , Buffy and Angel, and knit a holster for Buffy's stake that she could wear under her jacket. This round I am on Team One More Page, book series, and I am making things from Game Of Thrones.