HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• emmamcc1981
    emmamcc1981 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Emma and my superpower is the ability to wash, iron, cook 3 meals a day, clean an entire house and school run for 3 kids (one of them being a grown adult man...) AND fit in a run in the morning and yoga in the evening AND a couple of hours of Skyrim on top of that - without completely losing my mind on a daily basis. Ok, maybe i do. A little bit.

I am Super-Mother-Wife-Multitaker-Woman! My cape is wipe-clean, stick a broom up my backside and i'll sweep as i go....
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Emma and my superpower is the ability to wash, iron, cook 3 meals a day, clean an entire house and school run for 3 kids (one of them being a grown adult man...) AND fit in a run in the morning and yoga in the evening AND a couple of hours of Skyrim on top of that - without completely losing my mind on a daily basis. Ok, maybe i do. A little bit.

I am Super-Mother-Wife-Multitaker-Woman! My cape is wipe-clean, stick a broom up my backside and i'll sweep as i go....

Aw, you stole my superpower :tongue:
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

I envy your super powers. I can't even do half of that in a day and I only have one kid to take care of (who also happens to be a grown man strangely enough). Maybe I will turn into a super villain and become a stealer of super powers. Then I will have ALL THAT I DESIRE! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem* Excuse me, sorry about that.
  • wlgreen379
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lee. My superpower is helping children and adults learn how to use computers without choking them out with a mouse cord. I love my ability.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Dana and my superpower is the ability to locate any and every sock, Lego brick, dvd, pencil, etc that my husband and two sons manage to misplace on a daily basis.
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Man, I wish I had this super power!! Mine is still lost, haha
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    My name is Barb and my super power is to be able to attend San Diego Comic Con twice and NOT end up with Con Crud!

What a fun group we have here!

If anyone here has the super power of being able to keep pairs of socks together, let me know! LOL
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lee. My superpower is helping children and adults learn how to use computers without choking them out with a mouse cord. I love my ability.

You are made of stronger stuff than I Lee. That's why I requested a wireless mouse... but I can still throw it at people's heads.
  • mekhetling
    mekhetling Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Marita and... I have no super power :c But I'm a genetics student, so I'm working on that ;)
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    wohoo my geeky hubby came to take me out to a Japanese steak house for lunch (yum yum) and I come back and 41 people are already in this group! Hell yah!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    oh and I'm Nickie, from Ohio and my super power is my ability to listen to a techno song, whilst singing a Broadway musical number and texting all while preparing a pretty kick *kitten* spreadsheet or PowerPoint presentation!
  • hinata2027
    hinata2027 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey my name jenny and my superpower is that I can make write stuff without actually looking at my hand.....I know I am genius XD
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :) my name's Clark n i think my super power would have to be the ability to save gas by simply making cake mix and eating it and having a rain man ability for naming Transformers
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I'm Emma and my superpower is not dying when my dog farts...... They would kill a lesser woman
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rebecca. I work in IT and am also a mommy. and, I somehow find time to crochet stuff... does that make me super? afternoonowldesigns.com

also, I've just added an hour 4-5 times a week at the gym. that has to qualify me for super. I create time when there isn't any!
  • hesgro2
    hesgro2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Heather, and my super power would have to be being able to read about 2 pages a minute....oh yes, and also being able to type grad school reports while watching TV, most recently Game of Thrones, without ever looking at the computer!
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm Andrew and my super power is the ability to wear hats that are so ridiculous they let everyone know I'm not afraid of anything (I'll probably have to post a picture at some point, right?).
  • curvatrino
    curvatrino Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Curvatrino and my superpower is clothes alterations. Not a very cool superpower, I know, but damn handy if you've lost 40lbs.

I can fit my fist in my mouth. That's as super as it gets.

When I'm not on here I sporadically write a wrestling blog, ithinkaboutwrestling.wordpress.com

and I split infinitives.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Eli and my super power is still in progress....lol The fat is holding me back!!! :laugh:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm Andrew and my super power is the ability to wear hats that are so ridiculous they let everyone know I'm not afraid of anything (I'll probably have to post a picture at some point, right?).

Yes please. Does that make you the Frank Rossitano of our group?