HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• vancil01
    vancil01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello there,

I am Jay, 28, married, IT customer support team lead. My super power is kind of like a jack of all trades, I am able to keep up at work, maintain a great relationship with my wife, go out with friends on the reg, volunteer often, play on 3 softball teams, workout, and count calories....all while playing my 85 warrior tank, decimating dragons with my destro mage in Skyrim, and fighting off the Reapers in ME3 on the 360 :)
  • JohnFox27thCentury
    Options
    Hey :)

I'm Alison. My superpower is talking faster than Blurr.... all the time.

Ha ha that's awesome lol. I almost forgot about Blurr,...brings back memories.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Charlotte, and my superpower is a bizarre affinity with cats and small children. I never asked for these powers, I just got them. I love wrestling, heavy metal, computer games and warhammer 40k.
  • siouan
    siouan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Siouan, 36, from Stockport UK, and my superpower is bending time - on a weekend I can make a day go by like a couple of hours by switching on my Xbox, but during the week a day is at least 50 hours long when I'm stuck in the office!

Oh, and I can make biscuits disappear really fast, but I'm trying not to do that so much anymore!
  • kellyhumphrey
    kellyhumphrey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm Kelly, 29, mother of two (2 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl) :)

When my babies were babies my super power was making milk... however I have altered my abilities and now make geeky crafts including crochet zombies and Cthulhu's, horror themed pottery, and of course killing dragons on Skyrim. Every once in a while I morph into Nathan Drake and hunt treasure... "I'm Nathan Drake B******!"

I am a huge horror buff and have a super quirky and crude sense of humor 8-/
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm Ericka, and my superpower is that I'm an empath. I can sense whether a person has good or bad intentions, and if they are inherently a good or bad person. When I'm not busy reading people's emotions or exercising to control my diabetes, I'm playing my lvl 85 Arcane Mage on Silvermoon, or watching Zombies chomp on innocent bystanders.
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm Jayson and besides liking at least 3 quarters of the list of things of interest in the thread about this group I'm also a big basketball fan.

A little about the geeky side of me... I love Star Wars and have all the movies on multiple formats, I often get into arguments with Trekkies about which franchise was superior, I'm a gamer on both PS3 and PC and am currently subscribed to 2 MMO's - EVE Online & Star Wars: The Old Republic so as you can see, I'm probably at home with this group!

My super power is that I am able to pilot 3 star ships in EVE Online at once plus the whole flying and super strength thing.
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    I am the Julie and my superpower is shiny object distraction psychology and spork defense tactics.

I am also handy with duct tape and gorilla a glue.
  • babychickenwoods
    Options
    I'm Lauren and my superpower is being able to play almost any instrument which is handed to me {D
  • spr0ckit
    spr0ckit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ingrid, and my superpower is being able to have entire conversation comprised only of quotes. I also know all the words to "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins," as sung by Leonard Nimoy.

=^..^=
  • LessJos
    LessJos Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I guess I should say hi too! Hi!!!
    Not sure about my super power... hm, maybe that I can drop every single item I might hold in my hand?
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Andrea. I applied for teleportation but instead was given a selection of mildly entertaining party pieces including making a chicken out of a tea-towel, tying a knot in a cherry stalk with my tongue and being able to do a five finger fillet pretty damn fast without losing a digit. Not quite 'Aliens' standard but hey, I'm human.

Cheers for the invite, not sure I qualify as a geek but it's nice to feel wanted :bigsmile:
  • halforc80
    halforc80 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Paul... I'm not sure what my superpower is, but milk is definitely my kryptonite! XD
  • kidkinetik
    kidkinetik Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My name is Ferris and my super power is the ability to help get on stage every weekend and do things that would embarass and horrify your average human! Go improv!
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Ello My name is Jenn and my super power is the power of Sparkle :) Sorry im a bit of a Twi Hard ..lol
  • SusanleeBee
    SusanleeBee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    At last, I've found my people!

My super power is remembering every word I hear. My husband hates it. :tongue:
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    Hi, I'm Robyn. My super power - I am a warrior who can function on a minimum amount of coffee
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm Meg. I'm super happy that this group exists. My super power is the ability to not be creative enough to come up with one; therefore, boring my opponent to death.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm Steph, 23. I'm a nursing student, so I guess my super power really IS healing the sick ;)
  • GiuliaShakespeare
    Options
    Hello! My name is Giulia and I think my superpower is probably the ability to make any situation that has ever existed awkward to the maximum degree whilst expending very little effort.

I should say right now: I'm a Whovian, a Sherlockian, and a Nerdfighter and I am desperately seeking all others who are like-minded to support and be supported on this journey!