HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    My superpower is the ability to change the moon's orbit every time I do a blog post. It's because the moon has a sense of humor.
  • seattle_chick
    Options
    I'm Victoria. My primary superpower is the ability to make milk. My secondary power allows me to persuade, influence and gain approval from others easily. Unfortunately, my two children were born impervious to that particular talent. I might even go as far as saying they are my kryptonite.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm Victoria. My primary superpower is the ability to make milk. My secondary power allows me to persuade, influence and gain approval from others easily. Unfortunately, my two children were born impervious to that particular talent. I might even go as far as saying they are my kryptonite.

i saw this and was like, make milk but how do you....ohhhhhh
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options

i saw this and was like, make milk but how do you....ohhhhhh

ROFL, mruntidy.
  • craigsharpe
    craigsharpe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm craig and I have the ability to bore anyone with my knowledge of photography. I'm pretty new to MFP and have a lack of friends on here. So please feel free to add me.
  • OneSchrutebuck
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I'm Sarah and my superpower is the ability to run on less than 3 hours of sleep a night for...oh....3 years now or so ;). I'm fairly new to MFP, so feel free to add me!
  • nikkilove2013
    Options
    Wassap!!! My name is Nicolette (or Nikki) and my super power would have to beee....

Making people laugh when they are sad :D Im really funny, and like to make people smile XD

That or cooking the best chicken romano anyone has EVER tasted ;)
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow awesomes!

Please introduce yourself and your superpower.

HI! My name is Leigh (pronounced like Lee), and my superpower is blocking the aisles in stores. I am not sure how I do it, but I am perpetually in *someone's* way.

I look forward to participating in the group. :)
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Eric and my superpower is watching Star Trek episodes / movies over and over again without ever getting tired of it! :)

And just so there is no confusion as to what's best, I'll let good ol' Captain Picard take the lead

57915041-865c-4df8-8780-0835bcb2f645.jpg
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hello my new fav group!!!

My name is Norman and I'm a geekaholic.

My super power would have to be I can confuse even myself within a matter of minutes.
  • seattle_chick
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Eric and my superpower is watching Star Trek episodes / movies over and over again without ever getting tired of it! :)

And just so there is no confusion as to what's best, I'll let good ol' Captain Picard take the lead

57915041-865c-4df8-8780-0835bcb2f645.jpg

Hell to the yes.
  • TurboChels
    TurboChels Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Emma and my superpower is the ability to wash, iron, cook 3 meals a day, clean an entire house and school run for 3 kids (one of them being a grown adult man...) AND fit in a run in the morning and yoga in the evening AND a couple of hours of Skyrim on top of that - without completely losing my mind on a daily basis. Ok, maybe i do. A little bit.

I am Super-Mother-Wife-Multitaker-Woman! My cape is wipe-clean, stick a broom up my backside and i'll sweep as i go....

When I grow up I want to be just like you ! :blushing: :wink:
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Jennifer. My superpower is the ability to sew six costumes, cook/bake three meals, and shimmy all at once! I've also been known to make abstract and absurd metaphors that no one really understands.
  • TurboChels
    TurboChels Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello ! My name is Chelsea :)

I'm from Ohio and my super power is a deep desire to learn everything about cooking and food (even though I'm a Speech Therapy major).

Also, my obsession with Alton Brown,Good Eats and Portal !

alton_brown_geek_motivator-500x400.jpg
  • Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi! My name is Carissa and my superpower is the ability to read. A lot. 5-6 books a week...no problem (btw the way I have a full time job, a husband, and two boys under the age 5). When I was younger I used to get grounded from reading books (only allowed one book a week) cause that was the only punishment that worked.

Oh, I can also predict plot lines of tv shows about 5 minutes into a show. Shiny.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hello ! My name is Chelsea :)

I'm from Ohio and my super power is a deep desire to learn everything about cooking and food (even though I'm a Speech Therapy major).

Also, my obsession with Alton Brown,Good Eats and Portal !

alton_brown_geek_motivator-500x400.jpg

I'm addicted to the food network in general!!! Alton is one of the smartest foodies alive.
  • ohsweetcalamity
    ohsweetcalamity Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jenny and my superpower is my encyclopedic knowledge of all things nerdy and collectible! Star Trek, Star Wars, LOTR, Firefly, X-Files, Dr. Who, MST3K, Magic the Gathering, D&D, vintage game consoles.....

I know more about the USS Enterprise than I do about my own car.

Fun fact: My next goal is to lose 30 lbs by May to fit into a classic Nurse Chapel costume for a Trek Con!
  • ohsweetcalamity
    ohsweetcalamity Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    When in doubt, just ask yourself WWJLPD?
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends!! I'm Mary-Beth! :) My superpower is sarcasm.... :serious face:

:flowerforyou:
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Liz, and my superpower is the annyoingly awesome power of basically remembering every line, word for word, from all of my favorite (geek) movies - and then correcting someone when they get them wrong. Only with love, of course ;)

I also love photography, scrapbooking, singing, reading, and blogging. I have a blog called Self Saving Princess, which is pretty awesome. My divorce blog, "It's Not Me, It's You: I love you, I just don't like you anymore" got me interviewed for an article in Time Magazine (but it turned into a fluff piece with no mention of my blog - but they spelled my name right!) - so I live my life as the "almost' girl.