HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• AliciaHollywood
    AliciaHollywood Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My name is Alicia and my superpower is digital art, creating pin-up art of sexy comic book characters and sci-fi fantasy pin-up art. I sell my art at various comic-cons in Southern California and some LA galleries :)
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My name's Courtney and my superpower is being multi-talented? I have so many hobbies!
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm Andy, and my power is remembering just about every geek fact I ever encounter.

Biggest geek I know in person.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Lacey and my super power is my awesome skills using a super nintendo :)
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    my fellow people!!

my name's alex, and my superpower is turning into a ghost wolf with water shield orbs. also climbing trees to read in peace and quiet.
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hllo i am Whitney and my superpower is mommy power!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Guess I better introduce myself. I am a big geek. Big not hopefully in size. I'm a mild mannered wife and mom by day, but I've been to five Star Trek conventions, moderated a well known LOTR website, read all of Tolkien's HoME and The Letters, and know far more about Harry Potter, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Star Wars, Dune than a normal person should.

Oh I'm a mother to a child on the autism spectrum so that's my superpower.
  • ColorfulWeirdo
    ColorfulWeirdo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My name is Beth and my Superpower is relating almost everything anyone says to a Simpsons quote.

And remembering people's birthdays.
  • mairinosteen
    mairinosteen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My name is Mairin and my superpower is winning games, particularly board games like Catan and Monopoly as well as console video games, although admittedly my superpower has a weakness against FPS's. Just give me a little bit to get the hang of a new game and I can normally wipe the floor with my friends and family. :laugh:
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hi im sarah im 34 and from england and im a geek i love the final fantasy games my superpower is the ablity to stay postive no matter how bad a day i am having
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My name is Terry and I actually have TWO superpowers (yeah, I'm awesome like that). I have a super sensitive sniffer and can smell stuff other folks can't and I can put my palms on the floor without bending my knees. For now.
  • Panna9406
    Panna9406 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Anna and my super power is that I dream with portals and want to approach everything portal-wise:P
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    Hello my name is Scott I'm from NH and my superpower is the ability to get songs stuck in other people's heads.This is done mostly by insterting the lyrics to songs in every day coversations and thus ensureing the song stays stuck in the persons head for far longer than normal..

For example, earlier today I went up to my coworker and asked her to bring up file # 867-5309..

BWAHAHAHAAHHA!!!! 5 hours later still stuck in her head..

Aside from that I enjoy gaming, movies, music, books, travel and the occasional prank..
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    salutations! My name is Christie and my superpower is useless trivia and teh ability to be amused during most meetings.
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    hi,
    my superpower is intimidating people who are mean and cruel, yet empowering and coaching mellow and cool people. Seriously. I can bring the demon out of anyone unasked, and coax most benevolent people into becoming braver and more outgoing in a positive way. I guess you can say I enhance people's spirits? What's that called? Being a talisman? Muse? I'd love to know.
  • mookiemoo1974
    Options
    Hello, what a fun group of people we all are! My superpower is a strange one, but here it goes....You know that moment when you are searching everywhere for some misc. item like a pair of scissors or a twist tie and you can't seem to locate it? Well, my superpower is that in that moment I ALWAYS find the last thing I was looking for, but unfortunately it's two days later and I no longer need that item.
  • istoria1011
    istoria1011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi awesome folk. I'm Cleo and my super power is that anything I touch turns to cheese!

Well, at least that's what I wish my super power was... probably with an inorganic only restriction.

In reality, my super power is the ability to transform into the perfect cat bed.
  • kungtwo
    kungtwo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Greetings and salutations

I'm Gary and a geek for life. My super power is not paying attention and it's led me on many a wild adventure.
  • miamouse3
    miamouse3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    'Allo!

My name is Emily and my super power is absorbing languages! My weakness is when confronted with speaking them.
    I also read books like Pac-man eats pac-dots.
  • kaorinchan
    kaorinchan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Karen! I'm 24, married to my best friend and I'm a college student (still!)

My hubby and I do everything together, xbl, mtg, crafts.. But losing weight is a burden he doesn't carry. I need some help staying motivated :(

My superpower would be... cooking! I love to cook! I'm also not bad at digital art (mostly anime style)

Looking for some friends to help keep each other motivated!