Just good ol' Netflix.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Werd.
  • xbloomerbrigade
    xbloomerbrigade Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tara and my super power...hmm...squeezing the entire Dr. Who series into one week? (which probably isn't really a super power, it's just lots of free time. Guess the super power was, I still got other stuff done. :P)
  • luvinna
    luvinna Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Luvinna. Just found this group. Looks like fun! My superpower would be winning Star Wars Trivial Pursuit in one turn. :tongue:
    :>8[-]8<:
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    Hi! I'm Luvinna. Just found this group. Looks like fun! My superpower would be winning Star Wars Trivial Pursuit in one turn. :tongue:
    :>8[-]8<:

Impressive.... Most impressive.
  • sushiforbrains
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jamie and my superpower is the ability to recognize and name almost every car on the road. I am still trying to figure out why I can do that, but my husband is pretty impressed by it, so I'll take what I can get! I have other powers too, such as convincing people that they should eat sushi. I've converted several of my coworkers into sushi-heads so that I have more reasons to go out and be social!
  • gevaisa
    gevaisa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm Shaz. I WILL TAKE WHAT IS MINE IN FIRE AND BLOOD.

I also am Libra, enjoy long walks on the beach, and can smell fear.
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm home.
    My name's Meredith. I'm 23, I like the color pink and I genuinely enjoy meeting and getting to know new people. My superpower is flatulence. That is all.
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hey all i'm monet

Super Power- reading super speed. read 13 book Women of the otherworld series in 5 days. pretty proud of that.

And famous for watching all harry potter movies every day for weeks at a time.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Hello my fellow Geeks. Glad to have found you. I am Jason.

Fandoms (hate that word): Browncoat, Star Wards, Wheel of Time.

Superpower? My brain is a pop culture repository. It is not a good thing.

As you all be geek, we should connect. Send along a friend request.
  • JustDeke
    JustDeke Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I sing the songs that make the whole world sing! ...Okay maybe not... :huh:

I suppose my real superpower is that I make toy soldiers, wizards, warriors, and monsters for all my fellow geeks to play with.
  • Susan_fessler
    Susan_fessler Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Susan I don't have a super power but I am KY most educated dog catcher (ok I was untill 2 weeks ago when I got a new job)
  • SciFiMommy
    Options
    Hello my name is SciFi. At least that is what folks call me.

My superpower is tripping out the youngsters with all my useless knowledge. ;D
  • hiskiddo
    hiskiddo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HELLO! I am Sara, 30 years old mother of two. My super power is creating chaos! (unintentional... most of the time >.<)
  • SusanMPreston43
    SusanMPreston43 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Susan. I am proud to be a geek! My super power is just being awesome I reckon! Not really, just a mom, wife, geek, nerd, Whovian, artist......

I like this group!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm a chaotic good Halfling bard currently taking levels in ranger - IRL! So my main skills are Charm Tourist, Handle Truck, Knowledge Local/Nature/History, and when those fail, Bluff...
  • faely
    faely Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Online I go by Fae. IRL I go by "hey, you there, you're so freakin' awesome!!".

My passion is music. My inspiration is my son. My success is my brain. Chocolate is my kryptonite. My superpower is sarcastic wit and charm - yes, I'm a smartass. I'm just awesome all the way around : )
  • TIFFYMONSTAR
    Options
    I'm Tiffy, my super power is watching whole seasons of shows on marathon mode. Beating video games in one shot. Spending 30+ dollars a month on comic books. Making silly fanarts. Still collecting and playing POGS. And many other awesome things! So I guess my super power is really sitting for long periods of time... yeah, sitting. HAHA!
  • ellywoni
    ellywoni Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello ! My name is Renee' and my superpower is being able to fold my laundry immaculately ... yes, that does include fitted sheets ! Sadly. my powers come and go ... just because the laundry needs to be done does not necessarily mean I am ready to use my superpowers. Alas ....
  • ellywoni
    ellywoni Posts: 5
    Options
    :happy: