Deal breakers?

Options
124»

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I blame the height thing on Bond........James Bond. suave, good looking, strong and can protect a lady. yep it's his fault
    tumblr_kvqewtpCju1qa1dm6o1_500.jpg
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I blame the height thing on Bond........James Bond. suave, good looking, strong and can protect a lady. yep it's his fault
    He's my role model :laugh:
    Although I prefer Daniel Craig... Less "tight".
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    At the moment:

-smoking/excessive drinker < Huge turn-off for me
    -trashy/vulgar
    -uneducated or has low expectations in life
    -has children < not looking to have one right now
    -decked out in tattoos all over < Turn off

Those're the main ones
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    The height think must bother girls more than guys because I'm watching the Oscars right now and George Clooney is inches shorter than his girlfriend in her heels, and he's totally confident and so is she. Wish I was that way!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    The height think must bother girls more than guys because I'm watching the Oscars right now and George Clooney is inches shorter than his girlfriend in her heels, and he's totally confident and so is she. Wish I was that way!

Most actors are short. Look at Tom Cruise he always marries taller women, Nicole and Katie are way taller then him.
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Can't date a Yankee fan. That is a deal killer.

hahah LOVE this...so true as im a red sox fan
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    ladies...just out of curiosity....is there too tall?
    note: im not asking b/c i think i am...its not that at all...its just meaningless curiosity....

Yes, there is too tall! I was with a man that is 6'6". I am 5'3". I couldn't spontaneously kiss, because he'd have to come down to me. If we hugged, my face is in his chest. And in the bedroom, well, things match up better if you are closer in height.

My dealbreakers:

Bad teeth
    Animal hater or allergic (I have 2 cats, 1 dog)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I can only think of a couple that no matter how attractive or appealing I think a lady is it would make me walk away fast.

Sour or *****y as a rule not the exception.
    Everyone is going to have bad days or moments but if a person endlessly is angry at the slightest thing or every person then in time they will be at me too.

Emotionally overwrought.
    Stress happens,it is part of life but if any bump in the road unravels a person to where they can`t function or cope and are an emotional mess it is just too soul sucking for the long haul.