Introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• Malisha83
    Options
    Hello my name is Malisha and I joined this website in search of wonderful support and so far I have found that. I joined this group because of support and motativation. I have found a new confidence and attitude towards being and getting healthy. I started out slow and being logging in for 5 days straight now. Go me............I'm ready.
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

This sounds like a great challenge! I have been on MFP for a couple of months but I actually started using it January. It's been helpful so far and this challenge sounds like something interesting to do.
  • MumOfGirlsOnly
    MumOfGirlsOnly Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kathleen.
    Really looking forward to this challenge.
  • mld2003
    mld2003 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My name is Mary, I recently joined the site. This sounded interesting because I like new things and I enjoy a challenge so this should be interesting :) Good luck everyone!
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hey guys I'm sophie !

I joined MFP some time ago now but never used it too its full ability up until 70 days ago, even then i wasnt logging consistantly etc however from the beginning of January I have really utalised MFP !

I have lost 19lbs so far and the March challenge should help me along the way :)

If anyone would like to friend me please feel free

xx
  • babicak3z
    babicak3z Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hi my name is nesha i joined fitness pal because 2 years ago i lost a lot of weight and the past year have been tough for me so i gained some weight now im hoping to lose and maybe with some friends since i did it alone myself maybe this time with some motivators
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hi guy, my nick name is Raven, real name Charmaine and I joined this challenge because I like the idea of the accountability. Logging a different workout each day looks really good. Looking forward to it.
  • GetThinKim
    Options
    Hi I'm Kim! I'm really excited to start this challenge, is that weird!? LET'S DO THIS.
  • ljmarceau
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm LaurenJane, but people call me LJ. I'm working on losing some weight for my wedding, but really change my eating into a healthy lifestyle:)
  • surferfreak07
    surferfreak07 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi guys :) I'm Katie. I joined MFP in January but started losing weight last February. At first I just went to the gym and carried on my general uni lifestyle which wasn't exactly the healthiest so I only lost 6 lbs between February and July. Since then I have lost another 26 lbs and I'm hoping to lose another 10 lbs by the end of March to hit the 3 stone mark. Realistically I want to lose another 32 lbs altogether but I may stop before then if I'm happy with how I look. I'm try not to think of it all as a 'diet' but more of a lifestyle change because lets be honest none of us want to put the weight back on. I go to the gym about 5 days a week on average and burn between 400-500 calories each time, my main problem is eating back my exercise calories I have a major fear of not losing weight if I do but this month my aim is to eat back half of them and hopefully lose those 10 lbs! Feel free to add me, I don't have many friends on here but I would love to help motivate and support someone and get the same back :D
    Good luck everyone!
  • derrynkw
    Options
    Looks like fun.. :)
  • GMC_81
    GMC_81 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I really like the idea of this challenge, though to be honest I may have to mix and swap up a few days to go in with my schedule and 5 kids!
    Looking forward to it :)
  • smarinowilson
    smarinowilson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Sandy.Start MFP in may was doing great went from 186 to 150lb.Then I fell off the exercise and diet.Been depressed since my husband past of cancer April 1st..Thank you so much for this fantastic group.I'm going to put my whole heart into this.:smile::smile:
  • SuzieMurray
    Options
    :smile: Interesting challenge - good luck all!
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am Lisa, I joined about 2 weeks ago. I had lost about 200lbs(GBP) 9 years ago. I have since gained some back from knee surgery and general " I am enjoying life" So now I am just uncomfortable and want my size 6 back.

Oh and my SO promised me a cruise or Caribbean trip when I get there - so I am getting there !!!
  • TexasBuckeye
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Patty. SO glad I found this group. Have been looking for something to get me back in exercising. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • samanthaalgar27
    samanthaalgar27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My names Samantha, I'm 23.....I have been with MFP for a few months now! I have a holiday booked in under 18 weeks time so i need to get myself back to beach bod!

I think this challenge is fantastic, and actually pretty easy (I don't think anyone can really have an excuse for not doing each challenge)

Good Luck everyone! xx
  • cindalu78
    Options
    Hi I am Lucinda a SAHM to three daughters. I have fallen off track the past couple of weeks and hoping this will help me jump back on
  • wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey everbody, Wendy here!
    im new to mfp almost one week to be exact. Its great, motivating, encouraging, I love it. Im super excited to join the group and challenge myself as well as encourage you guys. looking forward to our success!!!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Marie a SAHM to a daughter and son. I started using MFP in Jan and have found it to be a great and makes me accountable for what I am eating and making me want to workout.