Introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• jennylppp
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Jenny! I just joined the MFP world last week but I'm IN LOVE! I like being able to see what I've eaten and control certain parts, ex. sodium... i LOVE salty snacks, so thats been a little tough... I saw this group and I'm excited to do these exercises everyday! Good Luck everyone!! :)
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm Sabrina and I'm 35. I live in Maryland with my husband of 11 years, 16 year daughter and 3 dogs. My overall goal is to lose 50 lbs.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    This sounds doable. My nMe is Esther and I live in Salem, Oregon. ThNks for the challenge!
  • senoj242
    senoj242 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm kc, new to mfp and this challenge looks awesome!
  • lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Laura. I'm a grad student with barely any time to work out but this list is definitely going to motivate me to work out every day!! I plan on losing about 15lbs and becoming healthier (college diet SUCKS).
    Good luck, all.
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Heya everyone :) I'm Rachel, Just found this group, and looks like so much fun!!! I've been looking for a good challenge to keep me on track :) Feel free to add me!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined this site because I only have 5 more lbs to go to reach my original goal of 100 lbs lost and this challenge will help me get there. I am a sahm of 7 , only 3 still at home. I also have 5 grandkids, 1 little girl on the way. I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and hypothyroid and was just sick and tired of being sick and tired. After losing 95 lbs, eating healthier and exercising my health has improved so much. I feel like I have my life back. Thank you MFP
  • sweeney65
    Options
    hi, i'm linda. i started at the beginning of this year and have found that these types of challenges really help me get my a** off the couch and get started. My goal for this month is to lose 10lbs. It took me two months to lose 8 just dieting. but i'm ramping up the exercise starting NOW! Good luck everyone! (and if you need support, feel free to friend me.)
  • neesa11
    neesa11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm marissa and I love mfp! I love working out and lifting, but I have never been able to stay on track with my nutrition. I eat healthy most days, but my biggest problem is over eating so that's why I decided to use mfp... It's really helped me become more aware of portion sizes and calories. I am very excited about this month of challenges this will be great :)
  • rgrube
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ruthie - I joined this because I am ready to take my life back. I joined yesterday and am loving the ease of the site and planning meals / exercise. It's nice to "meet" all of you and I wish each of you well in the March Challenge. :smooched:
  • kgauf88
    Options
    Hey Everyone, I'm Kate and I joined MyFitnessPal bc i saw pictures of me a year and a half ago and IDK what happened! lol I love the idea of the March Challenge bc it motivates me to go above and beyond my current workout and hey maybe put a dent in the lbs i wanna lose!!!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I am so excited! Thanks for joining everyone!
  • fabulousby45
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sonya and I love this challenge. I need more motivation to get up and exercise too! I love it when I do, but I need motivation to get going sometimes. Good luck to you all and let's kick butt this March!!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jess,

Glad to join this group.

Looking forward to the challenge!
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Angela, I thought this group was just what I was looking for. I need some extra insentive to add to the exercise I'm doing now. The daily challenges look good - attainable but difficult. Looking forward to this - I hope people post what they've done!
  • tiffanylb88
    tiffanylb88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tiffany I'm excited to get started in March, I need something to keep me on track. I love the positive energy on MFP and I always have positive support if anyone needs a kind word just friend me or write to me. My high school friends used to call me Dr. Phil cause I'm a good listener :-) Good luck to every one :-)
  • 50ishFoodie
    50ishFoodie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jane. I've been doing this for a while now, and have been stuck at this weight for 9 months, so need some extra motivation.
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Najla, I love the idea of a new challenge everyday, cant wait till tomorrow. feel free to add me!:)
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    hey guys! glad you joined :) it doesn't start until thursday but if you want to start early go ahead!
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Alli. I joined because I was almost desperate to lose weight (I've gotten better with that) and my mother was afraid I would starve myself. I've done that before. Not only do I still have issues from it, I gained all the weight back. A good friend of mine told me about the site, so here I am and already losing! :D