Week 2 Chat Thread

Options
13»

Replies

• nenabug
    nenabug Posts: 156
    Options
    Thursday - got my water in AND stuck to my calories!! Felt so great to not wake up this morning feeling gross. Hope everyone has a fabulous and successful Friday!
  • leigh_chapman
    leigh_chapman Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did OK yesterday.....until.....Girls Night Out at a Bingo for Charity. Food choices were dismal, but I managed. However, those beers were so cold and frosty. Got my 64 ounces, but it wasn't water!! I've been beating myself up all day and, in addition to my hangover, have not had a healthy meal yet. Gotta get off my personal pity party and get back on the bandwagon. Going to get some water and plan a healthy dinner. No kudos for me this week, I'm afraid. I don't deserve it.
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    [
    !

I've been pretty good, despite not feeling up to par the last few days. Like yesterday, I was way under calories, but I just wasn't hungry!

I think I might have picked up a stomach bug, as everything is making my stomach feel sour. Trying some herbal tea, but I'm not holding out much hope for it. I just hope I don't have the one that has sent several friends to the emergency room!
    [/quote]
  • Kath444
    Options
    Hope you start feeling better soon!
    Stayed on track with water and food today and also got in a good workout
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    The day got better after the morning. I was not exactly great, but got better.

Leigh - I don't think you needed to beat yourself up about the beer! I think it did it for you. Hope you were able to get bunches of water, helps a hangover!

I only got in a small part of my normal exercise today. Just tired. My eating schedule was messed up. And I had trouble drinking all my water, for some odd reason. But I made the best of it!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Thursday....got my h2o in and had 24 extra cals for the day:)
    Today...def got my water in. My sodium was outta control today so I made an extra effort to drink extra. I've got a couple hundred extra cals left today too:)
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Did well till now all days logged in but went over calories a few times, drank 64 oz daily. One day I did overeat at an Indian restaurant, now I need to watch that. Being perimenopausal I cannot afford a cheat meal.
  • Kath444
    Options
    All exercise and food logged for the week. I also got all my water in now it seems like that is all I am drinking anymore.
  • RedToyotaTruck
    Options
    I went over on my calories on Friday due to going out for lunch and dinner. I will try and do better the rest of the week.
  • super_star_27
    super_star_27 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    urgh NOT going well... gone over my calorie goal a few times and water consumption hasn't been good either :(
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    managed to do it again today despite the cookies
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    looking forward to the next goal!
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    At the end of this week, I can say it's been good given the circumstances. I didn't go over my calories on any of the days, even though yesterday, in particular, I had to get in some extra exercise in order to cover what I planned to eat that night.

I didn't meet my personal no snacking challenge every day, but again, with so much time spent in school last week, it's a wonder my entire week wasn't all calories galore.
  • Kath444
    Options
    Stayed under calories all week and managed to drink either 72 or 80 ounces of water everyday.
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Saturday....I went over by 2 calories. I'm ok with that. My husband and I had date night so it was well worth it! Doing SO much better on my water this week!
    Today...I'm planning on being a couple hundred under....even with a slice of avocado pie! :) Trying to chug the water also!
  • RedToyotaTruck
    Options
    Going to be under my calorie goal today with 64 ounces of water. I only missed my goal one day this week. I am ready for the next challenge which I think will be the hardest for me thus far.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Being over by 2 calories doesn't count! LOL!

Great week everyone!

Time to move to the week 3 chat thread!
This discussion has been closed.