Replies

• Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • 1wk1yr1lb
    1wk1yr1lb Posts: 6
    Options
    Our weigh-ins are on Thursday. When I started this I'd just had a gain - so I was 23.5. After a week of MFP I had lost 5, so 226.5

I'm looking forward to continuing this journey.
  • TOPSRose
    TOPSRose Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Not happy because I think I did everything right this week and gaoned .2 this week. As long as I keep doing things I know to do it has to come off eventually...right?
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hello from Chicago!

Can someone put this topic (WEIGH IN) at the top of other posts so we can easily log our weight? Does someone know how to do this?
  • Joyfulll1
    Joyfulll1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.4 this week...whewwwww....
  • TOPSRose
    Options
    Yea.uellen! Great loss for a challenging week!
  • TOPSRose
    Options
    Mustangteri,

I don't know how to do what you ask but I just make it easier by: When the topic opens, it shows you in the top right corner how many pages there are. I click on the last page and then go there and scroll to the bottom few yo dcan for messages I haven't read. It is pretty quick.
  • Joyfulll1
    Joyfulll1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been working out like crazy this week and eating healthy. My daily food chart keeps telling me I'm not eating enough but eating is what got me so fat to start with so I don't believe it! Weigh in is tomorrow and according to my lying scales I've lost .2 for the week so will have to see tomorrow morning.... Gotta go....treadmill is calling me!
  • fuzzbugjr
    fuzzbugjr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    lost 1.5 pounds this week! and 1.25 pounds last week. That 2.75 in 2 weeks. For me that is wonderful!
  • TOPSRose
    Options
    fuzzbugr, Hooray for you! Nice 2 weeks in a row!
  • Amazon_Who
    Options
    Haven't been around much due to summer and the boys being home. I had a 4# loss Friday so I am close to were I was in May.
  • fuzzbugjr
    fuzzbugjr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks TOPSRose. And I had another .75 pound loss this week!
  • BELIEVETOPSTOKOPS
    BELIEVETOPSTOKOPS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I lost 1/2 pound today. I know that does not sound like alot, but for me..that is good. I would be very happy to lose 1/2 pound per week with a little more thrown in here and there. As long as I go down...I am happy with any amount. I am trying to get to my goal by the end of the year.
  • BELIEVETOPSTOKOPS
    BELIEVETOPSTOKOPS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It is me again...my tracker says I have 17 to go...but really I only have 11.5 to get to my goal...the rest was just my cushion that I want to have....7 below goal....but I just have to lose 11.5 by the end of the year.
  • TOPSRose
    Options
    Knittingdeb:

Congrats! I know you are excited to be so close. I am getting there myself. I have 12.6 pounds to get back to my goal and regain my KOPS status. Yea! Like you, I plan to continue to the bottom of leeway so that I am not constantly fearful of losing status again. Keep us your good work.
  • Amazon_Who
    Options
    Lost .8 as of yesterday. I am .2 from fresh weight.
  • Harlemite
    Harlemite Posts: 62 Member
    Options

CONGRATS! You can do it!
  • MiaOrange
    MiaOrange Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've been yo-yo-ing withing 5-8 lbs to goal since the new yr. Sometimes I wonder if I'm mentally scared to get goal and then know that I'd have more issues staying within KOPS status' 3 lb above goal leeway... I'm trying to tell myself just keep exercising and don't just focus so much on food, esp if I am logging on MFP.

My meeting is in the evening and I have been eating/drinking randomly throughout the day on each weigh in day. I like weighing in in the morn better. Anyone having any tips for evening weigh-ins?

I'd considered eating the exact same amt of food/drink each week to keep it consistent.
  • Amazon_Who
    Options

I did it I lost .8 again this week.
  • Harlemite
    Harlemite Posts: 62 Member
    Options

I did it I lost .8 again this week.

CONGRATS on reaching that new weight! :flowerforyou: