Best tasting protein mixes?

Options
2»

Replies

• jelicaa
    jelicaa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What are some of your favorite protein mixes? I would love to find one that tastes good and isn't chalky.

Hi there! I love Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey. Sold at Walmart and so affordable. $15! I'm a chocolate person but absolutely LOVE their vanilla shake! superb flavor. Plus if you're a fan on their facebook page you get a coupon every month you can print out ($1 off).
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm lactose intolerant so I use Nitrofusion. I really like their Vanilla flavor and that it doesn't have lots of extra junk (but steer clear of that "chocolate" flavor ugh!).
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Ok so Nitrofusions is lactose free. Are there any other lactose free protein powders anyone recommends? I"m heading out to the store to day to get some. I will be mixing with almond milk :smile:
  • woodsygirl
    Options
    I order mine from Vitacost. Whey Protein Isolate is supposed to be pretty close to lactose free, but it's very expensive and I haven't decided to splurge on any.
  • Jessica1274
    Jessica1274 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm lactose intolerant so I use Nitrofusion. I really like their Vanilla flavor and that it doesn't have lots of extra junk (but steer clear of that "chocolate" flavor ugh!).

I just tried the chocolate. Um, not so tasty. Wonder if I could add some cocoa powder and a little stevia to make it taste better. I hope the vanilla is better.
  • woodsygirl
    Options
    I don't care for the chocolate either, I do like the vanilla though. I really like 1/2 scoop mixed into greek yogurt... sorta tastes oddly like frosting to me :)
  • belindab10
    belindab10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I use Gold Whey standard tastes wonderful and not chalky at all http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/100-whey-gold-standard-p-201.html
  • fuzzyslipperz
    fuzzyslipperz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    As an almost vegan, I go to truenutrition.com and get the vegan mix protein, stevia sweetened. It's better than it sounds! :)