Level 1 - report your progress here!

Options

Replies

• AliG71
    AliG71 Posts: 12
    Options
    Morning all, I didn't sherd last night, I had a bit of a dodgy stomach. I ended up having to work late and then by the time I got home, put my daughter to bed and made myself something to eat it was 9 pm and I felt nauseaus, I put ot down to eating a meal so late after going all afternoon on very little. I felt awful about net shredding seeing as you guys are all doing so well, but I was too giddy to stand up straight. I went to bed with the thought that I'd get up, take my little girl to school and shred my socks off, maybe even do 2 rounds to make up for the day missed. In reallity I've woken up feeling just as queezy, and I keep feeling as if I'm going to throw up athough I've not actually been sick. I think maybe I've got some sort of bug. So as much as I hate to do this I'm going to have to put my shred on hold for a day or two. I'm not giving up, as soon as this passes I'll be back at it. I'll still be here to support everyone, I just feel so bad that I'm having to stop after only 2 days,when I really want to do this. :grumble:

Hope you feel better soon!!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Here are some photos. Hope it comes out right this time. Was a little nervous about.

027-1.jpgstill can't get it to post. anyway day 3 of L1 is done. still sore from the pushups and everything but in a good way,
  • shafferbrandy10
    Options
    Level 1 day 2 done and Im really feeling it today. Will I be able to do it tonight?
    How long does it take to move on to level 2?
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Here are some photos. Hope it comes out right this time. Was a little nervous about.

027-1.jpgstill can't get it to post. anyway day 3 of L1 is done. still sore from the pushups and everything but in a good way,

I'll try to fix it

Jade x
  • PAVS30
    PAVS30 Posts: 12
    Options
    I just started this program 30 Day Shred and I hurt my foot 2 days into it. i have been resting it for a week and only walking but tonight I am back on. I did lose 3 pounds in 3 days when I did do it, so I know it works. I was also so sore the first day when I did it and I felt it all day, but the second day was easier. So I am determined to keep with it bc I know it works!!
  • staceynoneya
    Options
    Morning all, I didn't sherd last night, I had a bit of a dodgy stomach. I ended up having to work late and then by the time I got home, put my daughter to bed and made myself something to eat it was 9 pm and I felt nauseaus, I put ot down to eating a meal so late after going all afternoon on very little. I felt awful about net shredding seeing as you guys are all doing so well, but I was too giddy to stand up straight. I went to bed with the thought that I'd get up, take my little girl to school and shred my socks off, maybe even do 2 rounds to make up for the day missed. In reallity I've woken up feeling just as queezy, and I keep feeling as if I'm going to throw up athough I've not actually been sick. I think maybe I've got some sort of bug. So as much as I hate to do this I'm going to have to put my shred on hold for a day or two. I'm not giving up, as soon as this passes I'll be back at it. I'll still be here to support everyone, I just feel so bad that I'm having to stop after only 2 days,when I really want to do this. grumble

Kate,
    Its best to take care of yourself first, not good to work out or diet while ill. Jillian will be there to kick your butt when your feeling better.. :wink: Hope your feeling better soon!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

027-1.jpg

Here they are, there was a / missing from the cose and I changed uppercase IMG to lower case img x
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the good wishes, I've stuck to plain dry foods today and I'm starting to feel better, if a little light headed still. So I'm going to take another rest day tomorrow, and just do a little walking, and I'll be back to giving it my all on friday. xxx
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Morning all, I didn't sherd last night, I had a bit of a dodgy stomach. I ended up having to work late and then by the time I got home, put my daughter to bed and made myself something to eat it was 9 pm and I felt nauseaus, I put ot down to eating a meal so late after going all afternoon on very little. I felt awful about net shredding seeing as you guys are all doing so well, but I was too giddy to stand up straight. I went to bed with the thought that I'd get up, take my little girl to school and shred my socks off, maybe even do 2 rounds to make up for the day missed. In reallity I've woken up feeling just as queezy, and I keep feeling as if I'm going to throw up athough I've not actually been sick. I think maybe I've got some sort of bug. So as much as I hate to do this I'm going to have to put my shred on hold for a day or two. I'm not giving up, as soon as this passes I'll be back at it. I'll still be here to support everyone, I just feel so bad that I'm having to stop after only 2 days,when I really want to do this. :grumble:

Preggo?
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    :

Preggo?

DEFINITELY NOT lol. Although if it wasn't TOM to prove it I might just be worried! One little terror, I mean girl is enough for this Mummy:laugh:

• BeckyNaturoMommy
    Options
    :

Preggo?

DEFINITELY NOT lol. Although if it wasn't TOM to prove it I might just be worried! One little terror, I mean girl is enough for this Mummy:laugh:

haha Right. I have THREE! Try that. I'll DIE if I end up pregnant again. As it stands, I'll be done raising them when I'm 40. LOL
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    :

Preggo?

haha Right. I have THREE! Try that. I'll DIE if I end up pregnant again. As it stands, I'll be done raising them when I'm 40. LOL

I have the utmost respect for Mum's with more than one child, I don't know how you manage! We are very lucky to have our beautiful healthy little girl, so while I think hubby would love another, just the thought of another pregnancy, let alone another little one to look after is enough ho have me running for the hills.
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    Options
    LOL I've got my work cut out for me. And while I'm cherishing them while they're little, I'm soooo glad that I'll be done when I'm still (kinda) young.
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    May I add I have 4 children xx
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 2 L1 complete!! The workout felt great!
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 complete. I feel worn down. I don't feel like I had as much to give to today's workout as I did yesterday. I stopped for a 5 second breather 3 times. I'm wondering if I should stay on level 1 for 2 days longer.
  • pintsofguiness
    Options
    L1D3 done. I can already feel a difference. I love this program! I cant wait to see the results after the 30 days.
  • 6kate2
    6kate2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 complete. I feel worn down. I don't feel like I had as much to give to today's workout as I did yesterday. I stopped for a 5 second breather 3 times. I'm wondering if I should stay on level 1 for 2 days longer.

Likewise day 6, level 1 and also required two 5 second breathers and I'm not even up to 3kgs weights yet!! I certainly wont be attempting to move to level 2 until at least day 10, even then i doubt im going to manage!! No weight loss either which a bit disappointing, measuring tape likewise not showing any change :frown: Think positive........Tomorrow WE WILL jumping jack our way through day 7 becky!!
  • jbrow2487
    jbrow2487 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be a week since I started and I already am feeling much better about myself and am feeling healthier :) Keep it up everyone :D
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    L1- Day 4: Some parts are easier, but my arms are so sore (on Day 1 I used 7 lbs weights - yicks) that I had to start with modified push-ups and couldn't even get in a couple standard ones. Oh well.

I also went to pilates chair reformer today. Yay! 3 months ago doing one exercise routine would seem like so much work, now doing one everyday plus a second just because I have fun is not that bad - kind of natural. So weird. Never thought that would be me.