Level 1 - report your progress here!

Options

Replies

• JeBitchy23
    Options
    hi ladies.....i will be doing L1D8 tonight. not seeing much weight loss but have lost a pound in both thighs and calves and 1/2 inch on both waist and hips. so that is something to be happy about. lol. i am looking to lose 20-30 pounds total. ill take 20 but 25 would be nice too. nice to meet you all and good luck!
  • cschmidt45
    Options
    Day 8. Did level 2again today. Still think its easier than 1. More energy and stamina each day. I'm not weighing until Sunday, and then we shall see.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I started Wednesday and did Thursday, but missed Friday, Saturday and Sunday due to unforseen weekend plans, so I'm trying to fit them in! I'm technically on Day 4 but should be on Day 7.

Two workouts tomorrow it is ;)
  • lbarton03
    lbarton03 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 done today, I'm definitely not as sore today as I was on day two. I have not seem the scale move at all, so I'm going to take some measurements and keep track that way.
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    I completed days 9 and 10 couldn't update progress as Internet was down. Started level 2 today x
  • CMXL
    CMXL Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I completed Level 1 yesterday and started Level 2 today. I haven't lost any weight in the past week. Doing this every day has meant that I have had to cut down on my other high calorie activities like Zumba and kickboxing. So perhaps the drop in weight loss? However, I have been taking pictures (no, I don't think I would be comfortable posting them) and I can tell my tummy is flatter and butt is tighter.
  • staceynoneya
    Options
    L1 Day 7 Yesterday had to force myself through it after taking a couple days off due to being sick....bummer though I was finally beginning to feel that "endurance" Jillian was going on about. Going on to Day 8 today, still feel like Im going to force myself through it. Oh well NO PAIN NO GAIN right? :smile:
  • cschmidt45
    Options
    Day 9. Did level 1 again today. I was off two days and paying for it a little today. My shin on the right leg is troublesome. Gad to ice it
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have two more days then its on to level 2! I'm excited. :happy: It's definitely gotten a lot easier. Still doing modified push ups and I cant always do all of those side lunge arm raise things together (towards the last few I usually end up doing one or the other) but a DEFINITE improvement in stamina from day 1! :smile:
    One of my biggest peeves is when your doing the front lunges with the bicep curls and she says "just a couple more!" and then proceeds to make you do like ten. Someone needs to teach her how much a "couple" means. :grumble:
    I'm pretty stoked to start on level 2 to do something different. I'm also doing her burn fat boost metabolism 3-4 days a week and think I may have lost a few pounds since the start of the shred. Hoping anyway...I dont have a scale to tell for sure. Which sucks.
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Gonna do L1 for the first time today. I watched it the other day (while eating lunch - hey it was healthy) and it didn't look all that difficult. But, I have a feeling I have grossly underestimated it.
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    GOODBYE LEVEL 1! On to level 2 tomorrow. :smile: It's been fun, and my stamina and strength is already really improved since day 1. :happy:
  • JeBitchy23
    Options
    way to go shutterbabe. im moving on the level 2 tmrw morning. i am excited and scared cus i have heard mixed feelings on it. but no pain no gain right. good luck!
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    ian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 1, Day 10--last day! Cardio easy, strength still challenging--still doing on my knees pushups--but using 8 pound weights on everything except last circuit where I use 12 lb. weights for chest flies and 5 lb. weights for shoulder raises.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    L1 D6- It looks very easy on day 1 but on day 2 my whole body was sore lol. anyway my calves is very sexy (according to my hubby) and i believe 30ds is one of the reason. :)) i use 3lbs weights. i hate push ups and abs :(
  • sarah_529406
    Options
    Hey guys..I just went out and picked up the dvd yesterday... I would like to start today if my kids will stay out of my hair long enough for me to do it, lol they are on spring break for a week ..so we will see how many times i can fit it in for my first week ...probably not enough, but im gonna try anyway!
  • HypnotiqueEyez
    Options
    Hey guys I just joines..pretty excited to lose some weight...would really some encoragement!!! Thnx cece
  • sarah_529406
    Options
    well i made it thru my first day yesterday.. i thought i was gonna wake up sore all over but my body is already used to exercise..so the only thing sore is my arms and across my chest a little bit, i think thats from the chest flys ... on to day two! :happy:
  • jambleclown
    Options
    New here and I'm on to day 4 of the shred. I started on the first of April. After the first two days I could barely move. I do have just on 100 lbs to shift so I have a long way to go! I had to skip Wednesday but did 20 mins on the bike. Today I did jillian and I've just finished another 20 mins on the bike.
    Here's to tomorrow!
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    you go!:flowerforyou:
  • jambleclown
    Options
    Thank you. I lost my first 2kg this week using MFP app. Very happy. Will have to work harder this week to work off Easter Sunday!