Level 3 - report your progress here!

Options
Kate_UK
Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
You completed level 2 - you are on fire! Report your level 3 progress here!

Replies

• mb8963
    mb8963 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 1 level 3 yesterday! The cardio was tough - lots of jumping and adding weights to some of the previous cardio moves. I've come this far, I'm not going to quit now!!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Thought i'd give level 3 a whirl today...... if i can walk tomorrow morning i'll be counting myself lucky! very intense but awesome when i think about how well i did afterwards :D
  • betaleonis
    betaleonis Posts: 178
    Options
    Just did level 3 of the 30ds. anyone else feel that it is way easier than level 2?
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Today was day 2 of Level 3. It's pretty intense. Not sure my 90 yr old house can take all the shaking from jumping!!
  • Jade17694
    Options
    21st day of the shred today.... decided to do level 3 for it, may try 2 levels again tomorrow...i enjoyed the burn on friday!
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Day 21...day 1 of level 3...not bad! Don't get me wrong, it was definitely intense, but I liked it better than level 2! Nine days to go :o)
  • weezykid
    weezykid Posts: 50
    Options
    Day 11 of 3DS and Day 1 of level 3 completed yesterday. Was finding that i knew the dialogue of Level 2 too well and it was putting me off the workout so moved on to Level 3 May give to Day 20 on this and then perhaps do Level 3 of Ripped in 30 to stop me getting bored.

Anyway so far it was exhausting I cannot complete all the moves at the moment but liking the new challenge
  • karlos988
    karlos988 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just completed Level 3 Day 4. I can tell that I am in better shape as it is getting easier to complete. I can also tell I have a ways to go, as I am still doing about half Natalie moves, and half Anita. Those jumping lunges are no joke!

I've been thinking about what to do after the 30DS, should I do something else, or do another round? I am leaning towards another round of 30DS, trying to move towards 100% Natalie moves, as well as increasing the weight. Currently I am doing the shred at 3 pound weights.
  • weezykid
    Options
    Just finished Day 13 (realised i seem to be a day further than i thought i was). The workout is still tough but i am doing better on the workouts each day so its good to see i am improving
  • Jade17694
    Options
    Day 26 today....gonna do level 3 but not push myself - i'm getting ill :(
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    ; Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 3, Day 1--traveling pushups on knees, modified (Anita-style) sit-ups, and third circuit of weights (plank arm raises and leg lifts) done with 3 lb. rather than 5 lb., weights) but I got through it and cardio was fine (although I used 3 lb. weights on the cardio circuit that used weights, too)
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    This level knocked me out. I just completed L3D3 I'm bushed....no quitting here. She talked about a meal plan...Does anyone kniw about her meal plan for the 30DS
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    L3/D1. All I can saw is "Lawdy, Lawdy, Lawdy". Kicked my butt with all that jumping! Just gotta keep going - am 2/3's the way there! I'm seeing results too which is motivating.
  • weezykid
    Options
    This level knocked me out. I just completed L3D3 I'm bushed....no quitting here. She talked about a meal plan...Does anyone kniw about her meal plan for the 30DS

I would like to know this as well, i presume its one of her metabolism books i suppose

Day 16 of 30 day shred done still having to do the modified pushups during the second round of the travelling ones but hoping my strength will improve here

my thighs hate me so much!!!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Completed D4 and I'm really having a hard time with the traveling push ups and the plank leg raises. I have decided that if I don't get better by d8 and I'm still doing modified exercises I'll do L3 for 5 more days. I'll be moving on to Ripped next month and if I keep this up....ripped is going to rip me to shreds.
  • aodc909297
    Options
    Completed D4 and I'm really having a hard time with the traveling push ups and the plank leg raises. I have decided that if I don't get better by d8 and I'm still doing modified exercises I'll do L3 for 5 more days. I'll be moving on to Ripped next month and if I keep this up....ripped is going to rip me to shreds.

You're not alone! I'm not able to lower my WHOLE body on the traveling push ups - I noticed that only my upper body goes down. I have to work on that move a little more. I just completed Day 2 of Level 3 so there is still time to adjust my form. I just received my copy of Ripped in 30 in the mail - I plan to start it around April 14. Good luck!
  • 6kate2
    6kate2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed unintentionally!

Having dfficulty tonight after beginning with level 2, day 9 due to ankle problem I have, wasn't going to be helped with all the jumping and twisting that is required.. Thought to have a wee look at level 3 and delighted to say I actually completed it even with modifications at times and the use of no weights at all tonight. At least I execised for 20minutes that I thought I was going to have to miss.

Very suprised to see how much I had improved with the butt kicks from level 1 (they are a personal hate of mine!!) Think I might have a few more to add to my list though after tonights workout, where do I begin ?..........Really do not like those scissors moves at all. The walking plank must be doing something although I feel it in my stomach as much as I do my shoulders! Do think I am going to be rather sore tomorrow though, I'm aching already as I go to bed!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow is all I can say. Started level three a few days early. I'm going to switch between level's two and three. find those to be more challenging.
  • aodc909297
    Options
    Day 3, Level 3 ... my legs are KILLING me! It's all good though. Looking forward to being done with the 30DS so I can move on to Ripped in 30 (nothing like Jillian abuse).
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 3, Day 2--traveling pushups on knees, modified (Anita-style) sit-ups (don't know that I'll EVER be able to do the Natalie style sit-ups!}, and third circuit of weights (plank arm raises and leg lifts) done with 3 lb. rather than 5 lb., weights) but I got through it and cardio was fine (although I used 3 lb. weights on the cardio circuit that used weights, too). Go, everyone!