Level 3 - report your progress here!

Options

Replies

• iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,
    I had a great workout this morning, how is everyone's day going thus far..what form of exercise is everyone getting in today? So far today I did JM 30DS L3D2, walked 2.7 miles; 6322 steps around neighborhood..
    Total steps so far today 7351
    8 more days baby 👍
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Okay, day 4, Level 3 done! Does anyone else loathe the evil scissor abs move? Especially when Jillian says you're almost done--and you're NOT--and then she says ten more but doesn't begin to count down immediately?!!!!! :laugh:

That is what i used to hate! haha
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Just did level 3 of the 30ds. anyone else feel that it is way easier than level 2?

I don't necessarily find it easier, but I must say I find it far more enjoyable. Just started level 3 today and I'm so glad to be out of level 2!
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 3, Day 6--still hate it but it now it seems easier somehow and also seems shorter than before. Only four more days of this baby. Hoping I can motivate myself to finish and hoping I see results! It's funny, the last time I did the 30DS, I loathed Level 2 much more than Level 3. This time, I'm loathing Level 3 much more than Level 2. In fact, I kind of miss Level 2! :laugh: Anyone else who's done the Shred more than once having a similar experience?
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I posted these results over in the Stats discussion too. But, just in case you feel like quitting .... DON'T. You're almost there! Here are my results:

START END
    Bust 36 - 1/2" - END: 36" (loss 1/2")
    Waist 30 - 1/2" - END: 28 - 3/4" (loss 1 - 3/4")
    Belly Button 36" - END: 33 - 1/2" (loss 2 - 1/2")
    Hips 37 - 1/4" - END: 36 - 1/2" (loss 3/4")
    Bicep (L) 11" - END: 10 - 1/2" (loss 1/2")
    Bicep (right) 11 - 1/4" - END: 10 - 1/2" (loss 3/4")
    Mid-thigh (L) 19" - END: 17" (loss 2")
    Mid-thigh (right) 18 - 3/4" - END: 17 - 3/4" (loss 1")
    Calves (L) 13 - 1/4" - END: 13" (loss 1/4")
    Calves (right) 13 - 1/4" - END: 12 - 3/4" (loss 1/2")

Weight 139 - 3/4 lb END: 134 - 1/2 lb (loss 5 - 1/4 lb)

Will start Ripped in 30 next.
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 3, Day 7 done--getting easier although mountain climbers and scissor crunches are still tough--I still want to work up to doing cardio with 5 lb. weights before it's over--what to do next? hmmm. . .
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    Okay, day 4, Level 3 done! Does anyone else loathe the evil scissor abs move? Especially when Jillian says you're almost done--and you're NOT--and then she says ten more but doesn't begin to count down immediately?!!!!! :laugh:

Lol I could scissor kick her at that precise moment x
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just completed Level 3 Day 10. I did the whole 3o days shred. I am so proud to have committed and stuck by it. I feel amazing today!!!

Congrats!

Did level3 day 4 today. We're out of town with family, forced my dad and husband to try to do it with me and they quit half way thru; they folllowed Anita the other half!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Took today off from any exercise. Tomorrow back for D11L3 30 DS.
  • kbmnurse
    Options
    Using 5lb weights. Tried 8 lb weights uGGGGGGG. Loathe those scissor kicks
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 3, Day 8--still hard and exhausted at the end but managed to do the cardio with 5 lb. weights today! Two more days, which is good, because I'm having a hard time getting myself to keep doing it and listening to the same dialogue! Anyone else having this problem?
  • l2rell
    Options
    Lvl 3 day 6 today ouch is all I can say them supermans have left the most incredible pain between my shoulders blades that goes all thevway thru to my chest it' hurts when I breath Really not a nice feeling :-(
  • kbmnurse
    Options
    day 11 L3 done. Only 5 more days until I am done with the shred. Will take a few days off then onto Ripped in 30. My body has changed for the better.
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 3, Day 9--seems shorter than usual although I dreaded having to do it. Did the cardio with 5 lb. weights today and the dreaded arm/leg plank raises with 8 lb. weights. Tomorrow is the final day! Woohoo!
  • l2rell
    Options
    Day 7 done took a day of yesturday as muscle pain in back was hurting like hell. 3 more days to go I'm going to take the rest of April off and start ova again in may using weights this time
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, Level 3, Day 10--the end! Yay! Mountain climbers still kill me, though! Will take measurements later and I hope to see results! Go, everyone! You can finish this!
  • ClareB13
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 3 done today. Managed to do half and half Natalie/Anita moves which is real progress for me.
    My dog, who normally shows no interest whatsoever, suddenly wouldn't leave me alone whilst doing sit-ups, kept walking under my back when I was up and then trying to lick my face when I went back down haha!
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Day 11 of Level 3 done and Natalie, my cocker spaniel licked me on the nose during the last set of abs (the ones you do on your side)! Imagine if the two of us and our dogs worked out together! :laugh:
  • ClareB13
    Options
    That would be hilarious - although I think Murphy would be far more interested in your Natalie than in me - he just loves to have a friend to play with! They'd be leaping around all over the place!
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Did day 2 lvl 3 - I'm glad to be out of level 2 but yikes for lvl 3! I am using 5 lb weights and will try and work up to 8 - we'll see. I do the modified mountain climbers since I had read about some people developing knee problems and I just don't want to go there.

I am thinking Ripped will be next.