Ahem. Boobs.

Options

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I know it's really common to lose 'em once you start exercising and losing weight... But when do they stop shrinking!? I swear, if mine get any smaller, they're going to vanish :/

Went from a 38 D to a 32 A. And the 32 band is too loose on me. What about you?

Went from a 34D to a 34D. Lost about 5 inches in the waist. I figure if I start running my boobs will go to lala land though.

I take it back. Got sized yesterday. Went from a 34d to a 30dd...omg I rock but bras are impossible to find.
  • CatSummer
    CatSummer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I went from a G cup (weighed 183 lbs) to a C cup (117 lbs). Running is a major boobie-skrinker for me!! LOL
  • enchantedbunny
    Options
    Don't know, I have lost a little in my boobs (which isn't so bad, because I was "in between" a C and B before) but carry most of my weight in my hips.

BUT we get to wear teeny string bikinis and won't get all saggy and gross when we are old.

ROCK WATCHA GOT. :)

That's a great way to look at it! Push up bras for all the lookers and always perky for our own honeys, even when we're old! Thanks! :)

This! :) Luckily that's the way my boyfriend sees it.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight 14 years ago, I went from a 36C to a 34A. I've kept all the weight off. For my 30th birthday present I went ahead with cosmetic surgery and had a breast augmentation. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. I feel really good and balanced now.
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    First, unless you are completely flat chested you will sag some as you age. I'm 50 and a B cup. Mine certainly aren't as perky as they once were. At my heaviest, i filled out a C cup very nicely. Now I don't fill out anything. I have an unusual body shape, very wide shoulders and wide through my ribs. I look overweight in every picture ever taken of me from the waist up, even when I only weighed 110. So, I have decided to have breast augmentation. I figure my body was built to have more up top, so I'm going to get them one way or another. I have to wear larger tops to fit my shoulders and ribcage, but I can't fill them out properly. It's frustrating. Luckily, because I've always been small I don't need a lift, and I'm old enough now that I don't have to worry about them sagging and needing replaced in 15 years.
  • sunray11julie
    sunray11julie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i was always pretty flat chested except when prego, BF, and shortly there after, but now mine have shrunk back down to ummmm.... almost NOTHING! I am fine with the padded bra's idea, and if the rest of my bod looks great.. whos gonna look at my chest! you boobs arn't earned like your arms, legs, butt, abs! im down to a 32 and well and bras are feeling lose.. what's smaller (with a push up?) i sure would hope they don't make girls size bras with a push-up!
  • hillary124
    hillary124 Posts: 112
    Options
    Im a 32-34 C-D. I do notice my boobs kinda shrink when I lose weight, but Im still never below a C. And my band gets minimally tighter as I lift more, because my chest gets bigger I guess. I usually wear my 32s on the loosest hook and my 34s on the tightest hook.
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    FFF I've been a B my entire adult life at any weight.... A good padded push-up + silicone bra inserts = 34C :laugh: (Yes, those really do work!)
  • MissXFit13
    MissXFit13 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I wish that I could take the extra flesh from my love handles and move them to my boobs. Seriously! I've always been large chested, so when I first started noticing that the girls were getting smaller, I was excited. I feel like people do look thinner with smaller chests. But I want to keep my womanly shape, and I don't want to have to go get measured again and buy new bras! Grr!

Then again, I've never gotten measured for my bra size, so who knows if my bra size has ever been remotely close!
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I never lost my breasts when losing weight. But I have breast implants now, so I don't think they're going anywhere...
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight 14 years ago, I went from a 36C to a 34A. I've kept all the weight off. For my 30th birthday present I went ahead with cosmetic surgery and had a breast augmentation. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. I feel really good and balanced now.

I'm glad that you feel happy with your body now, but I think it is really sick and sad that we live in a culture where women feel like they have to undergo SURGERY to get PLASTIC put into their bodies so that they feel like they look good. :sad:

We shouldn't need unnaturally big boobies to feel beautiful and sexy.
    There is something to be said about being proud of the way you were made, and everyone is made differently. We are all beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36C to a 34AA when I lost weight 14 -15 years ago. I went ahead and got implants about a year ago and now I'm a 34D and I couldn't be any happier. Surgery is a personal decision and for me it was the right decision.
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    There is something to be said about being proud of the way you were made, and everyone is made differently. We are all beautiful. :flowerforyou:

While I agree we SHOULD be proud of the way our parents made us, there are certain exceptions. I personally, had a deformity that I wanted fixed. No way in hell would I have allowed a man to have seen my natural breasts.
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who WANTS my boobs to shrink? They're about a smallish C cup now but I just don't understand the point of them. I prefer having a flat chest. They get to a smallish B cup when I am in great shape and bra-shop ladies look at me like I'm crazy because I go in and ask for minimizers. Apparently they don't come in B cups...
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options

While I agree we SHOULD be proud of the way our parents made us, there are certain exceptions. I personally, had a deformity that I wanted fixed. No way in hell would I have allowed a man to have seen my natural breasts.

So true. And just because someone chooses augmentation doesn't mean they want "unnaturally' big boobies. Flat, deflated sagging boobs are not beautiful to me. I can exercise the rest of my body to improve the shape and size. Boobies are not cooperative! I am not interested in looking 25 again. I just want them to be where I can wear a bra without having to fold them in to it and maybe be able to go braless sometimes. I have reasonable desires and expectations and don't feel the least bit shallow for it.
  • kandykar
    kandykar Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm about 140 now, 5'2.5 and I'm a 36D. I'm just starting so my biggest fear is shrinking, I'm getting used to them, I don't need anything to change at the moment! I wanna to reach at least 130 so I hope the 10 lbs that go are from my stomach, if anything.

But I have to say that the worst thing is that it's uncomfortable to run. I hate it. Ugh.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I've lost even more boobage since I posted this. I'm now a "nearly" A.
    It's IMPOSSIBLE to find a bra in that in between size.

I now have negative boobs. As my mother likes to say ;)
  • blgerig
    blgerig Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm about 140 now, 5'2.5 and I'm a 36D. I'm just starting so my biggest fear is shrinking, I'm getting used to them, I don't need anything to change at the moment! I wanna to reach at least 130 so I hope the 10 lbs that go are from my stomach, if anything.

But I have to say that the worst thing is that it's uncomfortable to run. I hate it. Ugh.

I started over 150/ 34D. I am now 138 and still a 34D, so you might not lose!

And re: running... I used to have to wear two sports bras! I went to a running store and got a high impact sports bra and it has made a world of difference!
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options

I'm glad that you feel happy with your body now, but I think it is really sick and sad that we live in a culture where women feel like they have to undergo SURGERY to get PLASTIC put into their bodies so that they feel like they look good. :sad:

I think this is a nice goal for some people to strive for, but I have never heard a good reason for "being proud of the way you were made" as if it were somehow better than being proud of MAKING YOURSELF what YOU WANT. Personally, I find the former a little passive and I dislike the implication that we are powerless to change our lot in life.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options

I think this is a nice goal for some people to strive for, but I have never heard a good reason for "being proud of the way you were made" as if it were somehow better than being proud of MAKING YOURSELF what YOU WANT. Personally, I find the former a little passive and I dislike the implication that we are powerless to change our lot in life.

Good perspective. I personally am not happy with "the way I am" so I am making myself what I want by getting my fat lazy *kitten* in shape. If you're doing the same, you know as well I I do that getting in shape/healthy is NOT passive. And there are SOoooooo many other things you can change about yourself that are HEALTHY to "change our lot in life." I agree with you, we shouldn't just accept the way we are if it makes us happy....but TO A POINT.

Going under the knife to change the basic way we look with implanted synthetic materials is BEYOND that point as far as I am concerned. Frequently it's not a true improvement (unless you are getting your boobs fixed to where they were before you had kids); it's a bona fide change (if you just DON'T LIKE your boobs' size and want them to look different). And that is what I tend to be against.

We aren't powerless, we are powerful. I just think that feeling inadequate because society tells us big tits are preferable to our body's natural shape (if you are in a healthy weight range) is heartbreaking and inane.