How will you be working it off?

Options
13»

Replies

• edena1987
    edena1987 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    C25K, Barre (Ballet, Pilates and Yoga mixed into one) and weights 5-6 days a week. I also do a lot of walking during work (school teacher and public transportation commute).
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Walking: I just organized a walking group at work where we'll walk together twice a week. Great because I have external motivation now, too - the organizer of the group HAS to show up!

XBox Kinect: I have Dance Central, Black Eyed Peas Experience, and YourShape Fitness Evolved 2012. I just got the Zumba game but am scared to try it! :laugh: I play one of these games several times a week.

I have been out of shape for a while now, so my current goal is to MOVE for 30-40 minutes, 5 days a week. At this point in time, my goal is to make regular exercise a habit, and something that is just part of my natural routine. Once I get to that point, I'll reassess and kick it up a notch!
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Im training for a 5KM ... so im jogging/ walking outside to up my stamina (ive never done a run before) in the house rowing :)
  • tashatrip
    tashatrip Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am doing the INSANITY workouts. This is my first week.
  • jomiley23
    jomiley23 Posts: 76
    Options
    Eat less....move more. I try to keep from sitting down during the day. Now that it has warmed up, I will be walking during my lunch break. I will try for at least thirty minutes four times a week.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    mostly doing slim in 6 for the 1st 6 weeks
    slim and turbo jams for the 2nd

I've done this exact same thing! Works great. Of course, then I stopped working out and stopped watching my diet... So, here I am again.

The last workout program I did was Chalene Extreme. I injured my shoulder during the second phase and was on restriction from working out for a few months. 9 months later, I'm still in physical therapy and still have trouble doing much but walking. So, I haven't worked out in a while, but I think I'm going to try 30 day shred. And then see if I can step it up from there.
  • angrypoet
    angrypoet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    tennis on tuesday, thursday, & saturday
    swimming on monday, friday, and sunday
    walking everday.
    nothing on wednesday because i have no time. (i think of it as my rest day and i just dont eat alot.)
    i also do just dance 3 for fun sometimes. :)
  • StephL0711
    StephL0711 Posts: 141
    Options
    im on my first week of jillian michaels 6 week 6 pack, i just finished 30 day shred. after this dvd im contemplating ordering ripped in 30 or no more trouble zones. any of you done either of those two videos, which one would you recommend?
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I have about three Jillian Michaels dvd that I do during the week, and I'm also doing the c25k program. I think when I actually get to running 30 mins straight I will take it outside, but for now I am content with the treadmill.