What's your juiciest geek confession?

Options

Replies

• HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    She's wasn't that bad behind the shirt, we just got it way to big for her.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    And other stuff happened...

Go on...

The world was over run with demons (although they looked like men).
    I was trying to escape with some of my family, but decided to sneak into this town to get food...
    Well, the demons all had female slaves and even though I pretended like I didn't know what was going on in the town, the demon that was "showing me where to get food", all of sudden grabbed me, laughed and called ***me dumb.
    I was also dressed like a sorceress.
    And the demon looked like Patrick Warburton (when he was on Seinfeld).

That's all you get
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    PATRICK WARBURTON.

I dont' think I've confessed anything so I will now say "Magic the gathering tournament" but nothing more.
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I jail broke my iPhone so I could have a complete Zelda phone! When ever I get a text message I hear Navi "hey, listen!" I wake up to the rooster crow and theme song for hyrule field, my battery shows up as 3 life hearts, when I slide to unlock my phone it's the same tone as when you hit pause during the game... ect ect, everything about my phone is Zelda related. <3 link!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Ok, I didn't want to bring out the BFG.

But..

I've had my face up against Summer Glau's chest

I want to be impressed (I mean I am) but I am vaguely terrified by how thin she looks. someone get that girl a sandwich.

Oh good, it wasn't just me! She's lovely as always, but looks a bit like a bobblehead, and I think her wrist might snap like a twig if you grabbed it. But I didn't want to sound jealous :tongue:
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options

And the demon looked like Patrick Warburton (when he was on Seinfeld).

Feels like an Arby's night....
  • rainbowfaye
    rainbowfaye Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I sleep with my DM for the experience. :tongue:
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

Love it! ^^^
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Oh...... and I have a total bromance in my head with Zachary Quinto as "Spock".
    Oh he is yummy. And a met a guy this weekend who looked JUST like him and he was a huge nerd. I wanted to buy him glue-on Vulcan ears.
  • tameko2
    Options

Love it! ^^^

I sleep with my guildmaster every night but it never seems to earn me extra EP.....maybe its the snoring.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    My cat is named Lyta (for Babylon 5), had a guinea pig named Innara (another called Maggie, Love and Rockets), I have a Wheel of Time tattoo, ummmm I have had in depth *cough* relationships with many comic book/novel characters. Why Garion chose that red haired cow bag over me I have no clue :sad: Destiny my *kitten*!
    I worked an MCM Expo in London and some of the cosplayers scared me (in a good way!). Got terribly tongue tied meeting Brin Talbot!

I am sure there are more......
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I also admit, I had a huge crush on Marina Sirtis (Commander Deanna Troi from Star Trek The Next Generation):flowerforyou:

I named my daughter Deanna because of Marina's character. I had the opportunity to be one of her assistants at a fan convention in Canada. She is soooo freaking funny in real life. The next year I was an assistant for James Marsters and the last year I volunteered I was an assistant to Shatner and Nimoy.

I try to attend FanExpo every year and get my pics with some of the guests. Have my pic with Shatner, Nimoy, Bruce Campbell, James Marsters, Marina Sirtis, Kenny Baker, Linda Hamilton, Avery Brooks, Emma Caulfield, Beau Bridges, Walter Koenig, James Kyson Lee, Billy Dee Williams, and others that I can't think of at the moment.

Of them, Bruce was of course the funniest. Linda Hamilton was the kindest, Thomas Dekker was the least like how I imagined him to be like in person, Avery was the least friendliest...

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options

I tried that, but the random treasure drops almost took my nuts off.
  • Pookylou
    Options
    Thought of another! I had the BIGGEST crush on Michael Garibaldi from B5, I used Garibaldi as my password at school, had to share it one day and I pretended it was 'cause the biscuits were my favs, I was too embarrassed :blushing:
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    my email contains 7232 (R2D2) :happy:
  • tameko2
    Options
    Thought of another! I had the BIGGEST crush on Michael Garibaldi from B5, I used Garibaldi as my password at school, had to share it one day and I pretended it was 'cause the biscuits were my favs, I was too embarrassed :blushing:

B5.... Le Sigh. I wish I could make my husband watch it. I tried. He couldnt' get past the awful CG and the kind of cheesy first season.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I also admit, I had a huge crush on Marina Sirtis (Commander Deanna Troi from Star Trek The Next Generation):flowerforyou:

I named my daughter Deanna because of Marina's character. I had the opportunity to be one of her assistants at a fan convention in Canada. She is soooo freaking funny in real life. The next year I was an assistant for James Marsters and the last year I volunteered I was an assistant to Shatner and Nimoy.

I try to attend FanExpo every year and get my pics with some of the guests. Have my pic with Shatner, Nimoy, Bruce Campbell, James Marsters, Marina Sirtis, Kenny Baker, Linda Hamilton, Avery Brooks, Emma Caulfield, Beau Bridges, Walter Koenig, James Kyson Lee, Billy Dee Williams, and others that I can't think of at the moment.

Of them, Bruce was of course the funniest. Linda Hamilton was the kindest, Thomas Dekker was the least like how I imagined him to be like in person, Avery was the least friendliest...

Take care,
    Datenshi

I'm in the same boat, had the hugest crush on Deanna Troi!!! Still do ;) I see her on tv doing appearances and wow she's still very beautiful!
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    I have 1.5 confessions!

1) Ever since middle school, I've been known as the SailorMoon Encyclopedia to my close friends, buddies on the net-- why? If you mention a dialogue line or tell me a plot line, I can tell you the episode number, name in English/Japanese, what it covered and usually recite the scene and what comes before and after it. Orz.

1.5) I draw Hentai for a living. ...Seriously.
  • Pookylou
    Options

B5.... Le Sigh. I wish I could make my husband watch it. I tried. He couldnt' get past the awful CG and the kind of cheesy first season.

I do like season 1, but you could just jump to season 2, it is so ace, my first real nerd passion I think. I got the magazine and knew who all the directors/writers were, hard work with dial up internet!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options

I do like season 1, but you could just jump to season 2, it is so ace, my first real nerd passion I think. I got the magazine and knew who all the directors/writers were, hard work with dial up internet!

As hardcore as I am about Trek, Bablyon 5 ranks up there as one of my fav sci-fi series , the story lines were quite frankly amazing and gritty :)