What's your juiciest geek confession?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Thought of another! I had the BIGGEST crush on Michael Garibaldi from B5, I used Garibaldi as my password at school, had to share it one day and I pretended it was 'cause the biscuits were my favs, I was too embarrassed :blushing:

B5.... Le Sigh. I wish I could make my husband watch it. I tried. He couldnt' get past the awful CG and the kind of cheesy first season.

I do like season 1, but you could just jump to season 2, it is so ace, my first real nerd passion I think. I got the magazine and knew who all the directors/writers were, hard work with dial up internet!

As hardcore as I am about Trek, Bablyon 5 ranks up there as one of my fav sci-fi series , the story lines were quite frankly amazing and gritty :)

I do love the Trek (DS9 best of all), but Babylon 5 really got me. I love the title sequence, I know them all by heart..... "and so it begins"
    Argh wanna rewatch it now! Got a load of the movies and Crusade for Christmas (Crusade was a bit meh but I do like to be completeist)
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Thought of another! I had the BIGGEST crush on Michael Garibaldi from B5, I used Garibaldi as my password at school, had to share it one day and I pretended it was 'cause the biscuits were my favs, I was too embarrassed :blushing:

B5.... Le Sigh. I wish I could make my husband watch it. I tried. He couldnt' get past the awful CG and the kind of cheesy first season.

I do like season 1, but you could just jump to season 2, it is so ace, my first real nerd passion I think. I got the magazine and knew who all the directors/writers were, hard work with dial up internet!

As hardcore as I am about Trek, Bablyon 5 ranks up there as one of my fav sci-fi series , the story lines were quite frankly amazing and gritty :)

I do love the Trek (DS9 best of all), but Babylon 5 really got me. I love the title sequence, I know them all by heart..... "and so it begins"
    Argh wanna rewatch it now! Got a load of the movies and Crusade for Christmas (Crusade was a bit meh but I do like to be completeist)

I felt like he'd be, you know, MISSING IT if he skipped season 1. But yeah I did offer to just skip it and move on but he refused.
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    I write Dragon Age fanfic. >.>
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    I write Dragon Age fanfic. >.>
    *High fives* Yeaaaaaaah!
  • hobbitgrrl
    hobbitgrrl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have a 20" Aragorn epic action figure in my closet, still in its original box. I have a few other LoTR action figures as well. :glasses:
  • Iheartpsychosis
    Options
    I cried (irl) when Thane (my LI) died on Mass Effect lmao!!!