Fire/EMS vs Law Enforcement

Options
There are already lines drawn into the sand, we already beat down the 5.0 in softball, let's break off into our prospective groups and have a competition between our noble trades. See which team can achieve the most weight loss. Who's up for it?

Replies

• catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I thought you were talking about something else lol!
    Team Fire here!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Handcuff brigade!
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Toss me in with the EMTs
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    The law here.
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    So any ideas how we should handle this?
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options

Make teams, have a weigh-in day, and record it via a spreadsheet or something like that?
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea. I'm in for team Fire/EMS
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Options

Make teams, have a weigh-in day, and record it via a spreadsheet or something like that?

That's a really good idea. I just tried to create something using google docs, thinking we could all manage ourselves. Problem is I use and only have access to the net via my iPad.(busted my MacBook) . And it's not very user friendly with the browser. Anyone feel like taking that on?

What days would be best for weigh in? What are your schedules like? I'm good with any, I usually hit the scales once a day. So I can record whenever.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me :) I "usually" weigh in on Fridays, but doesn't bother me to weigh in on another day.

If I absolutely haaaaaaaaaaaave to, I can keep record, but I'm pretty terrible at remembering things so someone might have to poke me with a stick LOL
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Also, are we doing just weight loss, or do we want to get froggy and do measurements too?
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Options
    I've never measured, its not important to my goals, as I've already got a nice v shape started. But that's just me personally. Besides I think if you ask the men to start pulling out the measuring tape, they may start to run in fear :)
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Alright, how's this.... *sighs and kicks feet* I'll make a spreadsheet here shortly with everyone's names and such. How about we start tomorrow? We can weigh in on Fridays? (Ladies, if you want to do measurements too, I'll gladly record them for you.)
    How long do we want to run the contest? A month? Two?
    I haven't written everyone down, but skimming over, I might have to bump one of the EMT/Fires over to the Police team to make it even :p
    (I'll post up the spreadsheet after I get back from relieving the woman at switchboard.)
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    How's this look?? And I'm sorry Cat! I had to move someone to the police team to make it fair. It just so happened to be you :p There's 2 ladies and 1 gent on each team. Red is EMS/Fire and blue is police.
    I can make any edits and adjustments to suit you guys' needs. This is just a ....hey how's this? sorta thing to get us started :)

competition.jpg
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Options
    That is effing awesome! You rock, thank you for making that!
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Hahaha thanks. I suppose I'll keep track :) I'll add everyone when I get home so I can harass you all !
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    So weigh in is tomorrow?
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    So weigh in is tomorrow?

Yes!!! Get your butts on those scales folks! If I haven't heard from you guys by noon EST, I will shoot a PM reminder!
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Options
    I'm working nights,I will be late with the weigh in. But you will get it
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Sounds good :)

I'm starting us off at 236 even this morning. Weeeeeee.
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I weighted in this morning at 278.