Fire/EMS vs Law Enforcement

Options

Replies

• Psychoanalytic
    Options
    I weighted in this morning at 278.

I've got you down!

Okie people, you've been warned! You've got 45 minutes (plus me going to lunch and coming back) until I start harassing you !
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    *yawn* I woke up to do this.. 172.4. I didn't realize I was so close to my goal weight, only two more pounds to go
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    I've got all of the EMS/Fire. Ohhhhhh poliiiiiiicccceeeeeeeeeeeeeee where aaaaaaaare youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • Womack903
    Womack903 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I weighed in today at 232. ;)
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    You have it...busy night :P. 206lbs
  • PJ901
    PJ901 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I fit into both categories, but if I HAVE to pick one...........guys with guns always win :) Beside that's the full time job.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    I fit into both categories, but if I HAVE to pick one...........guys with guns always win :) Beside that's the full time job.

Well, welcome to the contest! If you'll kindly give me your starting weight, that'd be awesome!

Shew... Sorry it took me a few days to respond. Best friend had her baby yesterday <3 It was a lonnnnnnnng day.

Here's an update on the contest. On the Law Enforcement team, Cat is actually trying to gain as opposed to lose.... so her gain will count in favor as a "loss" for your team.
    I've added PJ and skinnymedic to the list. We now have 2 teams of 4. I changed the coloring of my chart because the graphic compression causing the user names to look all crappy drove me insane. Now it looks a little more clean.

comp.jpg

Don't forget... Weigh-in on Friday!!
  • kalisk
    kalisk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if I could join this contest? I'm not exactly working in EMS just yet, but I'm a month into my PCP course and I need to lose quite a bit of weight to meet the physical requirements for employment when I graduate.

Thought it might be helpful to do that with some people that happen to be in the same line of work.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    I was wondering if I could join this contest? I'm not exactly working in EMS just yet, but I'm a month into my PCP course and I need to lose quite a bit of weight to meet the physical requirements for employment when I graduate.

Thought it might be helpful to do that with some people that happen to be in the same line of work.

Since this is the first week, I don't see why not :) We could do 3 groups of 3's.
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Options
    Guess I'll be the keener and weigh in first :) 173.7
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    My scale didn't move this morning. And with the week I've had, I'm taking that as a small victory in itself LOL!

Alright peoples! Get me your weigh ins! Jay's being quite the chipper one this morning haha.
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Options
    Lol. The extra weight must be from my new jewelry lolLol
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 274.3 this morning.
  • kalisk
    kalisk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    weighed in at 305
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    I added an extra week to give the newer folk a fair shot. I was able to split the teams up... EMS vs Fire vs Police :)
    Here's what I've got. GET ME YOUR NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please and thanks <3

comp-1.jpg
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Options
    **** looks like EMS is winning, and they are even more lazy than us! Hahahah *hides*
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My weight loss wasn't shown in the chart, for the 30th I was 274.3. No biggie but when you get a chance can you fix it.
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Options
    I'm going to Niagra on the Lake this week, I will late for my weigh in by a day maybe.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Yep. If I don't hear from people either here or by message with their weigh-in on Fridays, then I'm just recording it as the previous entry. I have no problem keeping track, but I don't have the time or energy to hunt everyone down for it. :p

comp-2.jpg
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    I'm going to Niagra on the Lake this week, I will late for my weigh in by a day maybe.

No worries :)