30 session Challenge

Options

Replies

• Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    That's it! I have to beat you. I'll do pilates today, no matter how much i am dreading it, i know i'll feel better afterwards.
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    What routine are you doing? How long is it?
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    Session 6- 47 minutes. I can keep my legs straight for most of it.
  • Energyflows
    Options
    Right with you! 6 sessions down

I'm doing Marie Windsor for 20 minutes and a random video for the day ( Pilates on youtube) for about 15 minutes.
    I feel really good afterwards and I can do it with legs stretched ^.^ but i have to be better at tucking the belly in, i'm doing ok but i can be better...

GAME ON ;-)
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    AARH! I'll see your windsor pilates and I'll raise you one Jennifer Kries. (by the way, i had to order my 3rd used copy of this DVD from amazon - i don't know what i keep doing with poor Jennifer).
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    Session 7 45 min. Still only 2 of 3 teasers.
  • Energyflows
    Options
    check. I'll be trying yours tonight, but right now just wanted to share: I lost 1 cm at belly, 1 cm in chest, 1 cm in waist in a month:-) I'm reallllyyyy happy.

Of course it is not just about Pilates but it does build my endurance a lot so I'm thankful anyways :-)

And I have to admit that 45 min of Pilates is quite hard ! So 'chapeau' as we say. (in french)

From now on i'm going to try to have longer sessions (like you) and i'll report at the end of the month how I'm doing :-)

I'll be back tonight with session 7 of Jennifer Kries !
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    Awesome!!, so excites to ***** about Jennifer with someone!!! Warning,,,,she says "this is the last exercise" at least 4 times. She doesn't mean the end of the workout. The end of the section. And if you have the same video as I do, method precision Pilates, the 1st 19 minutes are just a beginners tutorial. I skip those first 20 minutes because they are boring.
  • Energyflows
    Options
    hahah right... you'll have to wait unfortunately, after a small victory dance in my salon (about the aforementionned cm lost) I pulled something in my back and cannot do a workout today, maybe tomorrow as well...

I'm so bummed out :-( But I think it is only temporary :-) Anyways, I wont be checking the video out before, because I want to have the surprise while I'm doing it. And I am quite curious about this video ;-)

Anyways, have a nice afternoon!
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    Oh no! That's awful. Rest up and get better!
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    I had a weird cramp today. Only 20 min
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    By the way, i've lost an inch on my chest and 1 inch on my waist in 3 weeks. I'm doing 45 min of cardio 5 days a week as well and dieting.
  • Energyflows
    Options
    Wow! Well done !!! I'm also trying to run for 10-20 minutes.

Alright tomorrow I'm continuing those wonderful workouts!

ps: I really like to call myself a 'pilate chick' hahaha
  • Energyflows
    Options
    yeah! Just managed 15 minutes of POPilates on youtube. I'm going to build up from here and I'm curious about your workout :-) But I'm taking it slowly right now.

edit: session 7
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    I did that POP on utube once too. I went back to Jennifer. :) But i didn't do anything last night due to stressful scary hurricane. But I'll be back on the bike and pilates today.
  • Energyflows
    Options
    Happy halloween! (i personally don't like this day, it's creeping me out hahahah)

Session 8 in the bag!!! Well for 20 minutes, but I think it completes my daily running well :-)
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    I lied! Time to trick or treat with the little one, and my first day off of both bike and pilates. Ready for sleep!
  • Energyflows
    Options
    Session 9 do-ne! I enjoyed a nice big meal with friends on the 31st, but going with children must be sooo great tooooo !
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    Ugh, I came down with a little cold yesterday and today I am resting and trying to ensure it doesn't get worse, as I have a tendency to get bronchitis whenever I get the sniffles. Be back soon, tomorrow maybe.
  • Energyflows
    Options
    Oh! Get well !