Replies

• Energyflows
    Options
    Session 10 is through for me ;-)

1/3rd of the way :-)

I hope you'll feel better soon
  • Energyflows
    Options
    11 sessions down! I m really feeling it today ;-) plus: it's getting a bit too cold outside for me to run every day, so I'll grab every opportunity to go outdoors but I think Pilates will be my number 1 workout in November

How are you?
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am starting to do blogilates November challenge...trying to get bikini ready!
  • Energyflows
    Options
    hi ! l like Blogilates too. How long do you workout?
  • bikinisuited
    Options
    hi ! l like Blogilates too. How long do you workout?

Previously I stop exercising for about a month due to arthirities on my knee and swollen for a month. Started exercising again t this last week, currently doinng 30-40 minutes of blogilates!
  • Energyflows
    Options
    12 sessions over
  • bikinisuited
    Options
    Perhaps I should count my blog pilates sessions for Nov...Great idea!
  • Energyflows
    Options
    13 sessions for me ;-)
  • Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Feeling better, going to do Pilates today, I hope.
  • Energyflows
    Options
    14 sess' completed! What's up with you? Everything's better?

I really didn't want to do my workout today but I pushed trough (and also because I was a bit bored ^^ )

Keep on the good work ladies!
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    I'm still riding out bronchitis so no exercise for me, except coughing. Maybe Sunday?
  • Energyflows
    Options
    Halfway there! Mmmmhhh feels nice!
  • Energyflows
    Options
    16 over!
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    OK. Starting over again.
  • jemhologram
    Options
    hI!
    Im in for this. I have been doing pilates on and off for about three years now and am just getting back into it again now. I tend to prefer the marie windsor ones and do the circle one when im just getting back into it and then her other ones as i progress along. I have 2 sessions down now so am hoping to do it regularly again!
  • Annelies11
    Annelies11 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I have the Method Pilates for Weight Loss with Brooke SIler, the Windsor Pilates Circle, and just ordered the 10 Minute Solution from Amazon, should be here in a couple of days. So I am going to be alternating these.

I have completed 1 session!!

Question - do you guys try to do one session every day? I'm thinking of doing it every other day, and biking for cardio on the other days.
  • jemhologram
    Options
    i do pilates every second day and something else in between for cardio. im on my third session today and am doing the circle workout.. next week i will move onto her other workouts which are a bit more advanced
  • Annelies11
    Options
    Just did session 2!
    I did session 1 yesterday and I think it was too soon to do another one. I couldn't even do a sit-up or the teasers at all. Like you Jem I am gonna start alternating days with cardio to give my muscles a rest.
  • Annelies11
    Options
    Completed session 3 with my new DVD and I feel great!
  • Annelies11
    Options
    Session 4 is DONE!

Jem, how are you doing?