OMG SOOOO SORE!

Options
2»

Replies

• phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    So just wondering what size weights everyone is using?? I used my 8s for most 5s for the lateral raises and the ones you do the chair squat with and 3s for the warrior pose.

are you on workout 8? man, the warrior pose is terrible! i tried it with 5 lbs today and had to drop one dumbbell on the second round. i try to use 10 for heavy, 8 for medium, and 5 for light, but on some things like the lat pulldown thing or whatever when you're in bridge, i had to REALLY push to use 8s today even though she said get your heavy weights (i know 8 is heavy in the program)... my arms, chest/sides, and abs are SO SORE from workout 7. i love it.

Workout 7 Rocks!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    So just wondering what size weights everyone is using?? I used my 8s for most 5s for the lateral raises and the ones you do the chair squat with and 3s for the warrior pose.

are you on workout 8? man, the warrior pose is terrible! i tried it with 5 lbs today and had to drop one dumbbell on the second round. i try to use 10 for heavy, 8 for medium, and 5 for light, but on some things like the lat pulldown thing or whatever when you're in bridge, i had to REALLY push to use 8s today even though she said get your heavy weights (i know 8 is heavy in the program)... my arms, chest/sides, and abs are SO SORE from workout 7. i love it.

No she just said that you could add in weights if you wanted more of a challenge, so I used my 3s and almost died but I did it!! OMG I am using the same weights as you for light, med, and heavy I don't know if I will be able to do it with 5s...
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It's the love/hate kind of soreness. Check out my blog...

http://phatsoslim.blogspot.ca/

Yeah it is!! I have been following your blog!!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Wait until week 3! I was so sore I could hardly walk! I can't even imagine phase 2. Hopefully phase 1 will have us all prepared .......good luck with the program everyone!!

Right here with ya on Week 3~ what a "step up"!!!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

Just bumped it up to 8s. I used 5s for Weeks 1 & 2.

BIG difference with heavier weights!!
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in Week 7, workouts 7 & 8. I was the sorest I have been after workout #7!! It was a killer, but then 8 was pretty tame. Hang in there everyone!
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm in Week 7, workouts 7 & 8. I was the sorest I have been after workout #7!! It was a killer, but then 8 was pretty tame. Hang in there everyone!

yep. i did workout 7 yesterday and tried to do a few pushups last night because i couldn't do them during the workout.... i did 4 and fell to the ground. today i did workout 8 and my back and shoulders were dying. such a good feeling though. we are strong!!!