Level 3

Options
13»

Replies

• Sportaholic013
    Options
    4 days to go until I'm finished :) Moving onto Insanity after this :) Anyone else thinking of doing Insanity or any other programme once they have finished 30 Day Shred? ('',)
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I started level 3 today! Woohoo!
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options

How did it go? I started on Monday. I think I like it the best of all the levels so far but I have bruises on my legs from the weighted jumping jacks. :laugh: I have burned more calories on this level than Level 2 and I have to pause it more often to get my HR down. Definitely more intense.
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

How did it go? I started on Monday. I think I like it the best of all the levels so far but I have bruises on my legs from the weighted jumping jacks. :laugh: I have burned more calories on this level than Level 2 and I have to pause it more often to get my HR down. Definitely more intense.

It is definitely different! The moves are more intense i think, because of adding the weights to some, and it just gets you right from the warm up. I had to pause several times during this level to catch my breath. It will be tough but I hope I see more results from this level too.
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    I finish it today! I can graduate now and keep going! I got sick last week with a throat infection when I was just 2 days away from "graduation". Now that I'm done with it, I can do more DVDs and keep going. I will defenitely do it again, not sure when, but I will. I will rotate my DVDs incluiding my Belly Dance DVDs. Woo hoo!
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I finish it today! I can graduate now and keep going! I got sick last week with a throat infection when I was just 2 days away from "graduation". Now that I'm done with it, I can do more DVDs and keep going. I will defenitely do it again, not sure when, but I will. I will rotate my DVDs incluiding my Belly Dance DVDs. Woo hoo!

Yay! I finished it up, too. I'm starting Gilad's Quick Fit System on Monday with my husband. Good luck with your next fitness adventure!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options

Yay! I finished it up, too. I'm starting Gilad's Quick Fit System on Monday with my husband. Good luck with your next fitness adventure!

Thank you! The same for you. How cool your husband is joining.