Today is THE dayyyyyyyy!!!! Good luck!

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Ahem..

LOL

This just made me blush.

Yeah.... well my knee is super swollen today (I have no idea what I did to it besides dancing all night long in 5 inch heels on Saturday night) so I need to ice it before I head out there BUT I'm determined to go. Even if my knee is fat I will find out TODAY.

On another note, my friend lover is coming over early today as we're going out again and then he's staying over because we're watching The Walking Dead or whatever the hell it's called. He's convinced me to watch 1st season so we're planning to do that... We both don't work tomorrow so we're making a party out of it.

So I can't stay too long at the gym. Juggling boys is hard!! :drinker:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    HE BETTER BE THERE TODAY. :grumble:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    So, if gym boy invites you out for a protein smoothy after your workout, you're going to dis him to go hang out with unavailable, soon to be gone, friend lover boy? Whack!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    So, if gym boy invites you out for a protein smoothy after your workout, you're going to dis him to go hang out with unavailable, soon to be gone, friend lover boy? Whack!

But I love him!!!!

(and who invites someone for a protein smoothy anyway?)
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    If I met a girl in a gym, that's probably what I'd do. Especially if that was where I was headed after my workout.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Oh my goodness! lol. Juggle away girlfriend!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    If I met a girl in a gym, that's probably what I'd do. Especially if that was where I was headed after my workout.

And where are these protein shakes? They sound yummy!
  • La_Amazona
    Options

I just want to ride his bike now... lol
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I am dieing to know if he's single, married or what!! So dont forget to ask him!!! :laugh:

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I already know what I'm going to say too.... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Good lucky honey and juggling isnt that hard.... Just don't screw up and call one by the others name lol .......
    We want that report back
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Good luck sweet lady! :drinker:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Now I'm nervous...

If he's married, I'm going to be mad.

And if he's not.. I will make him mine. I guarantee that.
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    :smile: Update us!!!!

And don't be nervous... just be confident!!!
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Now I'm nervous...

If he's married, I'm going to be mad.

And if he's not.. I will make him mine. I guarantee that.

Lmao! I will make him mine! You are so confident! Love it!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    If we end up getting married we're going to dance to Tupac. :tongue:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    On another note, my friend lover is coming over early today as we're going out again and then he's staying over because we're watching The Walking Dead or whatever the hell it's called. He's convinced me to watch 1st season so we're planning to do that... We both don't work tomorrow so we're making a party out of it.

nononono... :( I know he's moving and you're trying to soak up the time, but please don't let him stay over. Even if you guys don't do anything, after he moves each of these moments will make it so much harder to get over him. Ask me how I know. I thought, hey, the military is about to separate me and so-and-so, and I'll just have fun. That last month of fun made him soooo hard to forget. Like a lump of wistfulness hanging over my heart.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I hope gym guy asks you out to a protein shake, wisks you away on his motorcycle and you stand up friend lover, lol!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I hope gym guy asks you out to a protein shake, wisks you away on his motorcycle and you stand up friend lover, lol!

I'm hoping for this as well!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I agree with a post - just dont call each one by the others name! Have a great time and go get 'em!!!