La_Amazonaaaaaaa!

Options

Replies

• Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    oh and i look so cute!

grey little adida shorts with pink stripes, pink breast cancer fitted tee and my hair is in 2 braids.. :smooched:

ooo nice!!

PS: no matter what, you can't stop talking about your crushes! You're our major source of entertainment, lol. All the girls secretly wish they could be you, and all the guys (not so secretly) wish they could date you. You totally rock, no matter what happens tonight!!
    [/quote

Totally this!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Shame the phone app doesn't let you do the message boards. She could be giving us play by play!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Now with my friend lover... Gym boy was NOT there but I left earlier than usual... Wasaaaaaa!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Damn it!
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    Gym boy was NOT there but I left earlier than usual... Wasaaaaaa!

That ALWAYS happens :brokenheart: :sad:
  • AllanMisner
    Options
    chicken-0011.jpg

Other nights you were more than willing to stay a little later waiting...
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Now with my friend lover... Gym boy was NOT there but I left earlier than usual... Wasaaaaaa!

tssk! anti climax!! :laugh:

However, my prediction is that you and 'friend lover' will be getting twirly (lol) by the end of the week (possibly even by the end of the night!!) :wink:

Have fun :flowerforyou:
  • AllanMisner
    Options
    Twirly is the feeling you get, not the act of addressing twirly. If she's freaking friend lover, this won't end well.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

I'm sure you had a good night. Either way, you got what you wanted. :smile:
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Aww maaaan.

Man I can't wait until my divorce is final and I can go on single shenanigans without worrying about my stalky ex creeping my MFP threads. x_x
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    nononono... :( I know he's moving and you're trying to soak up the time, but please don't let him stay over.
    I told him last night that he's grown on me and how much I care about him. It was a nice conversation. I know he cares about me too, just not the same.

You got that right... he doesn't care about you the same... if he did truly care about what's best you, I'm supposing he wouldn't sleep over (or cuddle or even spend much time with you) after hearing how much you're growing to care for him. I'm not trying to be all in your chili, I just feel so bad for the heartbreak I'm afraid you'll have (I soooo hope I'm wrong). I'm not saying "do it my way" because I haven't spent the night cuddling in a long, long time and I know that's at odds with what most of this group wants. I just feel like you're worth so much more than this.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Twirly is the feeling you get, not the act of addressing twirly. If she's freaking friend lover, this won't end well.

Ok, ok, forgive me, I'm English!! :laugh:

But at least you knew what I meant ... phew! :flowerforyou:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    ahh that sucks he wasn't there. as for TWD. I think it's a awesome show! if you like zombies and that sorta thing. but if you don't...... >.>
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    nononono... :( I know he's moving and you're trying to soak up the time, but please don't let him stay over.
    I told him last night that he's grown on me and how much I care about him. It was a nice conversation. I know he cares about me too, just not the same.

You got that right... he doesn't care about you the same... if he did truly care about what's best you, I'm supposing he wouldn't sleep over (or cuddle or even spend much time with you) after hearing how much you're growing to care for him. I'm not trying to be all in your chili, I just feel so bad for the heartbreak I'm afraid you'll have (I soooo hope I'm wrong). I'm not saying "do it my way" because I haven't spent the night cuddling in a long, long time and I know that's at odds with what most of this group wants. I just feel like you're worth so much more than this.

^^^ agreed, hope you still a happy La-Amazona this morning. I totally agree it's better to love and lose if the feelings are mutual, but if they aren't then it's so not worth the heartbreak. Acceptance is only possible with some emotional distance, it can be lost.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    AW MAN!!!! lol. Bad gym boy!!

Well I hope your night with friend lover .. can we call him something else .. lol .. was great!

Details. lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    How much longer do you have with friend lover before he moves?
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Ahhhh friend lover just left.

As always, we had a great evening.

He came over hung out for a while then we went to drop off a softball jersey here at a baseball field by my apt. I got off as I thought I was just going to give it to the guy (which is my ex's friend). I turn around and there is friend lover. I was a little shocked but it was cool. It was just awkward having a guy there in front of my ex's friend whom I haven't seen in months. Anywho, we ended up watching some of the game (school age boys) and it turned out fine. Then we left and went to the bar by my apt. We decided to come back home and change because it was cold and we walked back to the bar so we didn't have to drive.
    We played some bean bag toss game, watched sand volleyball, drank, talked, met some folks, it was just a fun night.

We walked back to my place around 2 something and apparently during the walk by the apt pool, I came up with the bright idea to go swimming so we did some skinny dipping! :bigsmile: That was fun! My top came off and he was nekkid but we were grown ups about it. haha I did tell him to feel by boob because it was so darn cold and so that was the only UNfriendly thing we did. :noway: I was a bit tipsy. :blushing:

We then watched some Walking Dead for a bit before bed.

It's weird. Sometimes I feel the friend vibe myself with him. I'll stop and just think for a sec on how cool this friend is. Other times I'll look at him and feel lust/ love/ emotions blah blah.

We kept it friendly. When we watched tv we were cuddled a little but nothing too crazy. No shenanigans in bed at all.

We have SO much fun together. He told me it's always an adventure when he's with me.

I LOVE HIM! I just feel kind of confused at the moment about how I love him. Hmm.

But he's my sweetheart. He makes me laugh like no one else and I make him laugh as well. :heart:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    How much longer do you have with friend lover before he moves?

He's not 100% sure he's moving yet. He actually said that anything can happen in these next few months and maybe suddenly Austin might feel like "home" so he'd stay longer.

But for now, IF he moves (which I feel he will because of family and friends), it will be June. I told him last night how I was going to miss him. I hugged him and he said how if he does move, we have 2 months to spend together. :sad:

If he moves, I'm going to miss him SO MUCH. Seriously. And not because of my more than friends feelings but moreso because we've become very close friends, we spend a lot of time together and he is someone I can count on.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    chicken-0011.jpg

Other nights you were more than willing to stay a little later waiting...

LOL

I do work out for 1 1/2 hours.. not just because of gym crush but sure, he's a little motivation.
  • La_Amazona
    Options

I'm not freaking him and I'm not going to, especially with him. Unless we went down the relationship path, I know myself too well and I'd turn into a hot mess and like you said, it won't end well... so yeah.